Chapter 2: Unsolved Mysteries

-Narrators POV-

The bottom of the Titan Tower exploded, then the middle, then all once the whole building scattered and set on fire.
Cyborg and Robin were falling down, but Raven took control of both their bodies with her powers and set them gently in the floor as she landed gently on the ground as well. Starfire flew over terrified.
" Is everyone okay?" Robin asked nervously, and out of breath.
" Where is Beast boy?" Raven looked around.
All the Titans screamed Beast boys' name as they searched through the broken parts that once held the Titan Tower.
Cyborg heard grunting as he dug in a pile of wood planks. The sound of worry and fear. He began to set the wood planks aside faster, and there layer Beast boy in pain.
His leg was broken, his face had bruises and scratches, and his whole body ached.
Cyborg gasped, " GUYS, I FOUND BEASY BOY!" He carried Beast boy in his arms and turned to show the others that he needed help right away. Beast boy struggled and grunted even more, he began to tear up.
Raven walked to Beast boy still in Cyborgs arms and says, " Maybe I can heal him with my powers. " She tried to heal the broken leg, but her magic didn't work and gave up on her.
" This is bad, we need to him to the hospital quick," said Raven, getting worried.
Starfire and Raven help bring Beast Boy to Jump City's Hospital by flying him over there, while Cyborg and Robin find out who caused the damage of the tower.

" Cyborg, scan everywhere to find clues about who caused all this. " said Robin.
Cyborg powered his arm and began searching piles of the broken tower pieces and found footprints. He and Robin vegan to investigate and immediately found out it was Red-X and Slade who bombed the tower. Cyborg quickly located the two suspects but was not getting enough signal, which also gave up on him. He needed to charge himself, but now all the technology was gone.
Robin located Ravens Titan Communicator to check up on the three of them.
" So how's Beast boy? Is he going to be okay?"
Raven replied, " he's going to have to walk on crutches for a few weeks. But other than that, he's fine. "
Robin was glad to hear his friend was okay.

~Jump City Hospital~

Beast boy woke up with confusion. " Where... Am I?" He asked, worried and hurt.
" You're in the hospital," Raven said continuing to read.
Starfire walked up to Beast boy late night food, just in case he was starving.
Beast boy wasn't hungry, " no thanks, " he said. He could not properly move and every time he tried it ached him.
" lay still," said Raven, " and go back to sleep, we have to meet with some stranger early morning. "
" But Raven-, " Beast boy said, but was interrupted.
" Goodnight Beast boy, " Raven interrupted as she turned the lamp light off.
Raven and Starfire fell asleep on the two chairs that night at the hospital.

~Sunday Morning ~
~Destroyed Titan Tower~
-Robins POV-

I woke up groggy from the dirty ground. I found Cyborg a few feet away from me still sleeping and snoring.
I stood up, stretched my arms up and cleaned myself off from the dirt. I checked my communicator for the time and it was 6am!!! I quickly woke up Cyborg, shaking him.
" Cy, wake up! Were late!" I said aloud.
Cyborg turned to the right said and began to slowly open his eyes. He sat up and asked, " What's going on?"
I told him, " we need to meet that anonymous person at the high school. "
Cyborg quickly got to his feet.
" but wait, our house is surrounded with water and the city is a mile from here... What about that? "
I grinned.

" PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT,MAN!"
I loudly screamed with encouragement as Cyborg tiredly swam to the city.
" I...cant...do...it," Cyborg said out of breath. And he stopped swimming.
" oh come on!" I said, lightly punching Cyborg on the arm.
Cyborg snarled and continued to swim with some power, but as he swam he toon heavy breaths.
We were almost there to the city.
As Cyborg and I reached on land we found Raven and Starfire flying back to the destructed island where it once held our home. I screamed, " RAVEN! STARFIRE! " to get their attention. They heard me call their names and landed gently on the ground.
" How did you guys get here?" Raven asked with a puzzled look on her face.
I pointed to Cyborg as he panted.
" oh... You swam-," Raven said but was cut off after Cyborg interrupted with, " I swam..."
I told Cyborg and Starfire to meet us at the high school while Raven and I come for Beast boy."
As Cyborg and Starfire flew one direction, Raven and I flew the opposite way to the hospital.