Chapter 6: Day Three

-Ravens POV-

I remembered what my Father had said about the third day, and tomorrow is that day. My powers got a little out of hand I accidentally blew up the power machine tubes.

When we got back at the treehouse, I couldn't sleep. My eyes just stared up in the ceiling. My mind was racing with past dreams and memories about Trigon. My heart started pumping and I got so afraid I forgot how to breath. I tried to calm myself down so I brewed some Herbal tea for myself.

The tea didn't help and the clock stroke midnight. I fell on the ground. My hair got longer and turned black. I clutched my hands onto my head as my cloak also turned black. My eyes turned white, my skin got even more pale. As the struggle stopped, I realized I awokened my friends.

They stood there and tried to help me.
" I'm fine, " I replied as they asked me a bunch of questions.
A sudden noise was heard from far away. I took a look outside and saw my father arise from downtown. Buildings crashed and burned as I stood here watching with fear.

" TIGANS GO, " Robin yelled as the others made their way quickly downtown.
Beast boy stopped his tracks and looked at me, " Raven, I know you're scared. But running away from this, " he pointed to my father who was far away in the city, " it isn't going to solve anything. Trust me, you defeated him before, and you can do it again. "
" I can't, " I bursted in tears, " this time its worst of all the battles I had with him. I have to join him, or he will banish me to another dimension away from you. "
Beast boy walked up to me and hugged me. His hug really helped me a lot, I can hear him crying in the back of my shoulder.
" Raven please, I have hope and faith in you, in us, in the team, we can beat your father. " He morphed into a pterodactyl and flew into the city.

I wiped my last tear and took a deep breath. I quickly flew to the city.
When I got there, the team was already fighting him while saving the people. Starfire threw larger starbolts, Cyborg used two of his fire cannons, Robin made his way up the head, Terra charged boulders in his face, and Beast boy charged into a T-Rex and charged at him.

Trigon stopped crashing into the city buildings and turned to look at me straight in the eyes. He glared at me and his eyes turned into a bright red. My vision was played and I fell down and hit the ground.

-Narrators POV-

The titans rushed over to help Raven and wake her up.
Cyborg used his arm technology to find out why she had fallen, Robin and Beast boy tried asking her up, and Terra and Starfire stood aside worried.
" Raven! Wake up Raven, we need you, " yelled Robin shaking Ravens motionless body.
" hey Raven. I need you to bare with me here, please, " said Beast boy with fear in his voice as he held Ravens head up and began screaming her name.

Robin held him back and ordered the others to finish Trigon off.
Everyone went back to fighting in tears in their eyes as Robin tried waking up Raven.

-Ravens POV-

Where am I? I looked around. I must be in my mind again. Well, there goes the mixed emotions in me.

" I HATE, TRIGON. I HATE MY FATHER. I HATE EVERYONE. ALL I CAN THINK IS HATE! HATE, HATE, HATE!!! " my happy self said as she threw a chair, not sure where the chair came from though.

" Hehehe. Butterflies are so pretty! " Rage Raven said as Happy Raven slammed a chair in her face, " NOT SO PRETTY NOW."

" everyone gather around!! I need your help, " I yelled to all my emotions, " Trigon is out there while my friends are fighting for the city, their lives, and all of us-" I explained as I was interrupted by Happy.
" WHATS IN IT FOR US, " she yelled as she punched Rage.

I facepalmed myself and said, " you all can have the chocolate ice cream in the fridge, " I sighed.
Everyone screamed with joy.
" now let's do this, " I said with confidence.

Happy was my faith, to always think positive during this battle. Rage was my anger, to show how much I wanted to destroy Trigon, to show how much I wanted this battle to end. Brave was my confidence and all my strength I had in this. Passion was to help remind me this battle wasn't just for me, but for everyone I love and care about. Timid and Lazy... Well, they um... Moving to Pure. Pure was the most helpful of all my personalities. It reminded me to fight to destroy all evil. we all stood back to back a pure light shown up.

I woke up in the middle of the battle. I got up faced Trigon. I flew to him and looked him straight in his eye but this time, it didn't affect me.
" I'm done with your stupid games. Leave Earth alone, leave the city alone, leave the people alone, leave my friends alone, and leave ME alone, " I said with my words sounding powerful as it can be. I shone a light towards his face, but it only made him blind.
He slapped his hand on me, causing me to fall again but Beast boy caught me in time.

" I dont understand. What's stopping my powers from destroying him? " I said as I cried.
" we can only hope now, Raven," Robin said as he touched my shoulder.

All the Titans stood back to back as Robin yelled, " TITANS, TOGETHER "
All the Titans charged at Trigon.

Cyborg went all crazy with all his cannons. The laser cannon, plasma cannon, ninja star cannon, fire cannon, and so on.
Beast boy charged into Trigons legs as a rhino, then banged his head as a gorilla, then biting him as a T-Rex.
Starfire threw even larger Starbolts and used her powerful laser heat vision all around Trigons body.
Robin started placing bombs all over my fathers body as he made his way to the head again.
Terra lifted the streets so Trigon could lose his balance as she gathered the largest rocks and charges them at Trigon.
I did the same with streetlights, cars, and other large objects around the city. I created a pure bubble force and threw it at Trigon.

He suddenly collapsed and fell leaving a loud thud. I made sure all the people cleared out of my way as i created another portal to another dimension. Trigons body fell down to what seemed like a bottomless pit, and i closed it.

My appearance came back and was back to normal.
" I'm so glad your back to normal, Raven, " Cyborg smiled.
I smiled back.
" we would not know what we would do without you. I was most worried, " Starfire said with years in her eyes as she hugged me.
" thanks Starfire, you're the best, " I said hugging back.
" great job out there Raven, I'm proud and happy about what you did out there, " Robin smiled at me.
" you done great Raven, " Terra said giving me a pat in the back.
Beast boy charged at me for a hug, " I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT " and he let go

I was blushing and turned around that Terra, her eyes wide and cheeks blushing.

We all came to check on the Titan Tower and saw it was good as new!
" well, your tower is all good as new again. Now we can start our day off," said one construction worker.
" actually..." Robin pointed at the damaged city.
" REALLY???" said the man as he tree his cap on the ground," CARL WE GOTTA GO, "

The trucks left and everyone went back to the tower. The couch cushions were softer than usual, all the rooms were updated and modern, the kitchen was in a modern-like style, the flooring and wall paint was smooth and clean, the combat rooms were extended, the T-Car was updated, everything was updated and better than the original.

" Terra, " Robin continued, " the Titans and I decided to make you an official member of the Teen Titans. With your hard work and honesty toward us, you deserve to be reunited with all of us, " said Robin with a smile as he gave Terra a new communicator. " thank you all so much, " Terra said as she hugged Robin.

When night fell, I couldn't sleep. My eyes didn't feel like closing at all. I stood there at the ceiling. I felt a little weird, my head started hurting, I lost all control, I became happy, to sad, to mad, I was out of control.

To Be Continued...