Chapter 8: Is This How It Feels Like?

-Ravens POV-

It was Beast boys hands touching mine. Well, he was helping me get used of the control buttons. He took hold of both my hands and the controller and some how played for me in the game.

" so you get it now? " Beast boy asked as he looked at me.
His green eyes seemed to get me lost and still confused.
I blinked a few times and said, " uh, yeah. I guess, "

As Terra started a new game, I was still learning but kind of got used to it.

Sometimes, when I was getting a little lost in the game, Beast boy was there to help me out, controlling my hands again.

His touch made me blush and uneasy in the stomach, but felt so good. It somehow made my day and made a little grin on my mouth.

A few hours later, I found myself still playing video games. This by far, has been the longest since I meditated or read a book.

" hey Beast boy, I'm going to take a break on video games for right now, " I said as I gave him the controller.
" that's fine Rae, glad you tried playing. You're not that bad, you know, " he said as he took the controller out of my hands and started to play with Terra.

I grabbed my book I left on the counter and pretended to read, but was actually starring at Beast boy concentrating on the game.

This wasn't right, I was feeling something. Something that shouldn't be there, something that shouldn't happen even if I were the last person on Earth.

Good God, I like Beast Boy.

I stared at him for minutes, until he finally quit playing and walked to the fridge to find a snack.

I set my eyes back to the book as I sat reading on the counter.
I think he noticed me, thinking I was concentrating real hard on the story when I heard him say aloud, " what you reading? " he said curiously as he tossed an apple to the air.

" AH, " I screamed and took a breath.
He was on the floor... Laughing. That little-
" you should have seen your face, " he continued to laugh more as he mocked my scream.
I scoffed and continued to read.

" so what ARE you reading? " Beast boy asked once again as he stared at the pages.
" it's about ghosts and spirits. You wouldn't be interested, " I replied back.
" oh... Oh my, " Beast boy sounded uneasy.

I decided to stop ' reading ' so I closed the book and left it on the counter for me to read later.

He stared at me... Smiling. His smile was big.

" wh- what- why? what are you doing, " I asked annoyed.
" smiling, " Beast boy replied back.
" what do you want?" I asked him.

Suddenly, the Tower Alarm went off. Cyborg and Robin quickly located where the suspect was. It looked like Black fire returned to... What was that planet called again?

" MY SISTER IS BACK? BUT HOW DID SHE ESCAPE THE GREAT PRISON OF TAMARAN?" shrieked out Starfire.

Oh... So that's what its called.

" looks like shes planning to bomb the Mayors gathering night, " Robin explained.
" bro, its only 3:30 " Beast boy said.
" the bomb is set to 6 hours, " Cyborg explained.
" everyone get dressed, " Robin continued, " we have a part to attend to," he said as if I thought he were kidding.

Minutes later, everyone was out thee dressed while I was in my gown locked in my room.
" RAVEN, WE GOTTA GO, " Cyborg screamed.
" I'm not coming out in THIS, " I argued back.
" we have a bomb to stop, Raven come out! You'll be fine, " Robin said in a rush.