Chapter 12: Mind Trapped

-Narrators POV-

" listen, I'm going to get you out of here, I'll kill you when we get back to the tower, and you stay out of my privacy," Raven sighed as she threatened Beast boy.

Beast boy shivered a little and began to look around and he said," so. Where is the Forbidden Door again?"

" follow me, " Intelligence said as she started to walk in front of Raven and Beast boy.

Raven and Beast boy walked behind Intelligence when they heard footsteps running toward them. It was Happy and Passion.

" ooh ooh! Hey hey! Can we tag along?" Happy said as she jumped up and down.

" no, " Raven said and continued to walk with Intelligence.

" aw why not!? Don't get the grumpy grumps!" Happy raised her squeaky voice.

" because you and Passion will just get in the way of things, " Raven said irritated.

Beast boy gently elbowed Ravens arm and said, " come on Rae, don't be such a 'grumpy grump', " he lightly chuckled.

Raven shoved Beast boys arm away and rolled her eyes, " are we almost there?" She asked Intelligence.

" it's going to be a two mile walk," Intelligence said.

Raven rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, " great, hiking two miles with this idiot."

" thank you, " Beast boy said with a smile. There was a long pause when he finally realized he had just been insulted, " HEY!"

" there has got to be a shortcut," Raven said as she tried to use her dark magic but failed, " why aren't my powers working?"

Intelligence stopped at her tracks and turned to face Raven and said, " did you hear that?"

Raven, Beast boy, Happy, and Passion didn't move. They stood still. Suddenly, stomping noises were heard and the noise increased. The ground started to shake and a loud roar was heard.

Coming up from uphill was a giant demon with horns. Everybody gasped when they knew it was Trigon.

" why is my Father here when I defeated him before?!" Raven shouted and was confused.

" uh Raven. Remember when you finished him off by banishing him to another dimension? " Intelligence asked as she was trying to keep her balance on the shaking ground.

Ravens legs wobbles as she said, " yeah...why?" Her arms extended by her sides to keep balance.

" I think you accidentally banished him to YOUR MIND!" Intelligence yelled with fear as she threw her hands up in the air.

" RAVEN! WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" Beast boy screamed but was scared off when Raven gave him an evil glare.

" we must defeat him!" Intelligence insisted.

" HOW? HES PROBABLY THE REASON WHY MY POWERS ARENT WORKING!" Raven said as she raged and was irritated.

" oh silly! He has YOUR powers, " Happy giggled.

Trigon was getting closer to the Ravens and Beast boy. He used Ravens dark magic to attack everyone as they all were pushed back.

Beast boy morphed into a pterodactyl to fly to Trigons head. When he reached the head he then morphed into a gorilla and began to smash Trigons head with his large fists. Trigon roared with anger and shook his head causing Beast boy to fall off his head. He then morphed back to a human and hit the ground hard.

" nice work, Grass Stain, " Raven said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

Beast boy scratched his head and replied back, " at least I didn't get my powers stolen away by your Father," Beast boy snapped back.