Chapter 14: Manipulation

-Robins POV-

I stopped and stared at her room for a spilt second then screamed aloud, " TITANS, HELP, NOW!"

Quickly, Raven and Beast boy got out of their rooms but Cyborg did not come out. I banged on his door calling after his name, but he did not answer. I didn't have the patience do I kicked Cyborgs door down and came to see that he also wasn't there.

" what's going on?" Raven asked behind me.

" I heard a scream that sounded like Starfires, and now she and Cyborg are missing!" I yelled with both anger and fear.

Raven and Beast boy just stood there, shocked and frightened, not knowing what to do. I scratch the back of my head with frustration. I hurried to the computer to track down Star and Cy.

" I need you both to call their communicators and search all over the city, " I demanded not looking back at the two.

I could hear a swish of Ravens cloak, thinking the both of them had already left and flew off to the city.

~Jump City~
-Beast boys POV-

I was flying above the city beside Raven, morphed into a pterodactyl as I searched beneath me.

There was no sign of either Cyborg or Starfire. As I searched down, I heard Raven trying to get contact with them.

" ugh, they're not answering!" She said aloud with frustration and let out with a big sigh.

Suddenly, my communicator rang and Robin started to talk.

" I found Cyborg and Starfire," he said.

Raven quickly hovered over my shoulder and asked as if she were in a rush, " where are they?"

" remember that place you tried running away?" Robin asked Raven.

Raven and I both shouted aloud, " THE CAVE!"

" yeah, that cave. Hurry, I'll meet you both there," he said and hung up.

We turned around and headed to where the cave was.

~The Cave~
-Narrators passed-

Starfire and Cyborgs powers have been drained out of their systems, as they are once again trapped in those glass tubes.

Starfire awoke, confused, but when she saw Slade and the others she finally knew what was going on. She banged her fists on the glass tube screaming for help.

Cyborg was then disturved by Starfire, causing him to wake up. He around and found himself in the tube. He saw Starfire trying to escape, and the villains in front of both their tubes.

" SLADE! TERRA? MACLHIOR? RED-X?!" shouted a confused Cyborg, " how did you... BUT TERRA, YOU WERE PUT IN AN ADVANCED PRISON, AND ALL OF YOU WERE BANISHED INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION!"

The four of them laughed, ignoring his comment, Slade stepped up at Cyborgs tube.

" how about you, the alien, and I make a deal here?" Slade asked glaring at Cyborg.

" what do you want?!" Cyborg gritted his teeth and snarled back.

" join us, " he said straight to the point as Red-X and Malchior held up the two orange and black suits for both the captured Titans.

" you're not taking us that easily. We would never!" said Cyborg as he turned his back toward the villains.

" oh. Then I suppose we will have to control both your bodies and abilities to attack your friends, making it seem like you have betrayed all of them.