Chapter 15: Titans Together

-Ravens POV-

He gave me a mischievous, yet confident smile and I did the same back.

We both flew out of the tower and headed pur way to the cave.

~The Cave~

-Narrators POV-

Robin awoke struggling to get out of the metal straps that took hold of him against the wall. Starfire, Cyborg, and Slade stood in front of him with all blank faces.

" you, " Robin said to Slade with disgust as he gritted his teeth.
He looked up to see Star and Cy behind him, " why?" His voice turned soft.

His eyes fixed on Starfire the most, starring at her innocent watering eyes. She was going to burst with tears any second, but only trembled as she held it in her.

" all right, all right, " Slade said as he raised a hand for a halt of complete silence, " Robin. You and I are very much alike-"

Robin interrupted as he snapped back angrily and full of rage, " YOU AND I ARE NOT ALIKE IN ANYWAY!"

" funny you say that. Because you were the one who worked with me before you gathered your little 'friends' with you and join the 'good' side, " Sladd said saying 'good' with disgust. He then continued, " we were very much close too. But oh, too bad it all had to end. "

" what do you want?!" Robin sounded impatient.

" let's just say, I want to make a deal with you. Let's just say, we could pick it off right where we ended, shall we?" Slade said.

Robin now knew what he wanted. He looked down, but hesitated and looked away from the three of them and said in almost a whisper, " never... Never again will I-"

" oh really? What if I changed your mind if I, perhaps, take away the most precious adoring girl from you? Suppose, I, oh I dont know, perhaps kill her?" Slade said with a wild grin.

Starfire gasped as Robin shot his eyes at Starfire. He nodded and his voice trembled, " you wouldn't."

" I would, " replied Slade, " Terra!"

Terra appeared out of the darkness of the cave, wearing the control suit to take over Starfires abilities and body. Robin stared, rubbed his eyes, and gave a confused look as he stared at Terra, who he thought she had vanished.

Starfire loaded a few starbolts in her hands, but instead of throwing them at her 'opponent' she 'threw' them at herself.

" Terras hurting her! Stop!" Robin yelled as tears rolled down his cheeks, " STOP!" he began to struggling in those metal straps.

Slade watched Robin and Starfire struggle as he laughed intensely.

" Robin, " Starfire said still hurting herself as she struggled to call his name as she sobbed.

" OKAY OKAY! I will do whatever you want! Just please don't hurt Starfire!" Robin said aloud at Slade, worried.

Terra stopped controlling over Starfire. Slade opened the metal straps which released Robin.

" oh. Dont try to run away you little pest, I have Malchior in control of you," Slade said as he threw an orange and black body suit at Robin, " wear it."

Robin gave a low growl as he went to change in the darkness.

~Meanwhile~

" so what's the plan?" Beast boy asked Raven as they flew their way to the cave.

Raven stopped to think. " we need to go back."

Beast boy stopped and said, " go back?! We just flew 2 miles and now you're saying we have to go back?!"