Chapter 16: The End

-Ravens POV-

I kissed him. On the his soft gentle lips. It lasted about 7-10 seconds. As I kissed him my cheeks blushed, my stomach turned, and my heart once again raced.

It was amazing. It felt like a dream, but it wasn't. I never knew this day would actually come.

We heard footsteps coming up the roof. But we continued the kiss, and didnt look.

-Robins POV-

SO I WAS WALKING ON THE ROOF, RIGHT? YA KNOW, GET A GOOD GAZE AT THE STARS BEFORE BED. THEN I SEE BEAST BOY AND RAVEN...KISSING...ON THE LIPS.

LORD HAVE MERCY.

-Narrators POV-

As Robin fainted, Beast boy and Raven stopped kissing. They looked up at the sky together and found a shooting star.

" hey Rae, look! A shooting star, make a wish, " Beast boy said excitedly.

" I wish, " Raven started, " to spend every moment of the rest of my life with you, Beast boy."

Beast boy blushed. Both their fingers met each other and suddenly began to hold each others hand, still looking up in the sky. Ravens head placed it gently on Beast boys shoulders as he began to stroke her hair gently with his other hand.

Minutes later, ( while Robin was still on the floor after he fainted ) Beast boy and Raven lay on the roof throughout the night.

The stars shone bright as the two of them fell asleep in each others arms.
~The End~

Or is it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHORT CHAPTER...
But I'll be making a sequeal if you guys want