Chapter 7: The Different Sides Of Me

~The Next Morning~
-Narrators POV-

Robin was doing some early morning combat practice, Cyborg was working out at the titans gym, Starfire was cooking, and Beast boy and Terra was playing video games together.

Raven was in her room when she locked herself. Her adrenaline was pumping so fast as if she couldn't breathe, her hair was messed up, and she was going insane. She bursed into tears and put herself curled up in corner, then started to get angry and threw some objects in her room around.

Every time the Titans would pass by her room, they would get worried and curious at the same time. They didn't have the courage to knock, though.

Raven finally decided to meditate. As she thought deeper, her peace brought her back into her own mind.
" Oh God, this place again, " Raven said as she facepalmed herself. She looked around and wasn't surprised to see Happy hitting Rage with a chair...again.

" HEY, WHAT GIVES?" Raven yelled at her personalities.
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT GIVES? " Happy yelled as she swung a chair, but Raven used her magic to control it and break it apart.
" I mean, why are you guys making me seem like I have a bipolar disorder out there? It's been happening since last night," Raven explained, " how in Azarath did all of you get mixed up in the first place?"

Passion stepped in and said, " you triggered something in your emotions Raven. And I think Trigon was part of this. It was probably because of our Father, Slade, the shattered tower, Beast boy, Terra-"

Raven interrupted, " whoa whoa, did you say something about Beast boy and Terra? What about them? Asked Raven confused.

" face it sweetheart, youre a little jealous and you're kind of having feelings for someone, " Intelligence said flirtatiously.

" am not, " Raven confirmed and she continued, " and I don't even have Jealous as a personality. Or sad."

Suddenly, bright blue and a light blue light had shone up on the sky. Blue was sad and light blue was jealous, but they both switched their personalitites.

" WHATEVER... and I'm not jealous, " Raven said angrily.
" YEAH SHES NOT JEALOUS, " Happy said as she threw a chair at Envy.
" ENOUGH WITH THE CHAIRS, HAPPY... I MEAN RAGE, I MEAN..
WHOEVER YOU ARE! " Raven yelled with annoyance.

" I'm afraid I cannot help you with this situation. But maybe if you will control your emotions and get yourself-" Passion was interrupted.

" I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT ALL MY LIFE, " Raven raged with frustration.
" YEAH, SHES BEEN DOING IT ALL HER LIFE," Happy screamed as she searched for chairs, " CANT A GIRL FIND A DECENT THROWABLE CHAIR AROUND HERE?"

Raven sighed, " I'm going to get you guys back to yourselves and myself."

Raven opened her eyes as she realized she was back in her room. Before she could step outside, she took a few deep breaths and twisted the doorknob. She slowly opened the door and levitated to the Titan living room.

All the titans stopped their actions and awkwardly stared at her. Raven quickly felt uneasy, and pretended they were not there as she ate her breakfast silently.

Beast boy got paused the game with Terra and walked towards Raven, as the others got back to what they were doing.

He hovered over Ravens shoulders left and right.
" will you quit it?" Raven asked with no emotion.
" you wanna play some video games?" Beast boy cherrfuly asked as he waved his video game controller around.

Raven didn't say anything and put her finished dish in the sink and made her way back to her room.

-Ravens POV-