Author's Note

It's always been a dream of mine to finish writing a story. Whether it be noticed or not – I didn't really mind. I've been trying for years but it always end up being unfinished.

Last July, I tried again. I had saved 3 drafts of chapters already and I wasn't planning on publishing it as I am convinced that I won't finish it like always do.

But then, one night, I uploaded it out of pure impulse and after a day or two, there were hundreds of reads. Of course, I was shocked and decided to upload another chapter. To my surprise, the views were constantly increasing. Not to mention, there were also comments and votes.

I've come to realize that it was actually a lack of motivation that hindered me to continue writing.

That motivation were your reads, votes and comments. I read every comments and it's mostly what pushed me to try my best to write and update.

I've always been an avid fan of BL for about 6-7 years? I'm not really certain. But it was those times where that genre wasn't really popular or accepted like it is at present. I've read and watch many but none of them stuck with me.

Not until VegasPete came. I never imagined I'd be this attached to a couple this much.

They just hit different.

My health's probably deteriorating due to the sleepless nights and tiring days that I've experienced writing this story but it was worth it.

This VegasPete fanfic started off merely as a gateway to write out a plot of VP that's been in my head after reading the KP novel. I'm aware that I'm not a professional writer so, there are typographical and grammatical errors. Yet, the love and support that this story received exceeded my expectations.

And I Demeris, an amateur author, thank you, my dearest readers for all of that.

By the way, special chapters or another project is still a blur for now since school's starting and I need to focus on that. I'm really deeply sorry.

The fanfic, 'VegasPete: For the Forgotten' has officially ended.

It was fun being with you all. Love you my dear readers.

Until our next summer.

— Demeris