Proven guilty

Hey everyone! Turns out that "month of doing fuck all" turned into "a few months of literally doing fuck all" but I'm rewatching Naruto again so all these feelings towards all the couples are coming back stronger so imma update this shit. I will still attempt to finish this story, even if it takes me years which so far it has! By god have I missed this divider.

"Oh come on Naruto, he's going to be alright this is Sasuke for gods sake" Kiba, Naruto's best friend since he first joined the hospital, whispered as he stroked the blonde's hair as he lay on him and Sasuke's fake double bed sniffing one of Sasuke's hair breathing in the gentle aroma pretending it was Sasuke doing it.

"Oh shut up Kiba!" Naruto shouted, "Didn't you hear me correctly?! They don't have a fucking clue what was in that shit!"

"and didn't you hear me? Tsunade is working alongside Shizune, and she's the best nurse in this whole place!"

"Oh yeah because that's going to make me feel better, the best nurses this place has to offer and they're still unsure he's going to fucking survive! Are you thick?!" Naruto snapped, overwhelmed by the pain of losing Sasuke and the chance that he won't ever come back.

Naruto hadn't slept at all in the past few days, the previous night the nurses had to put him under before his sleep deprivation lead to him hallucinating. The night he slept for five hours next to his loving boyfriend was a distant memory to the blonde that only caused him pain. Naruto missed his lover, he painfully missed his lover. Naruto's condition was deteriorating by each passing minute of being separated from Sasuke.

"Do you want to go and visit him?" Kiba asked gently, he didn't want Naruto going every day encase he got any stupid ideas but he knew that this would mean everything to the blond. Naruto nodded gently and Kiba gave a small smile.

The two got up and Kiba helped Naruto put his jacket on. He noticed how slim Naruto had gotten, he hadn't been eating in the days Sasuke was in the infirmary. Kiba helped Naruto and they both walked out the room. They headed across the hall and up the stairs to the medical floor. Kiba guided Naruto as the small blond looked in through the glass in each door. Tsunade was in one of them, sat at a desk surrounded by books and medical equipment. That meant a cure wasn't found yet. In another room Shizune was shouting at some nurses, Shizune never shouted unless there was a serious situation. Naruto paired the two together and felt his body slump down further onto Kiba's side.

They soon reached the private ward in which Sasuke was being held. Kiba was about to open the door until the blond hissed at him.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" Kiba asked quickly,

"yes but shut up and listen" Naruto whispered and the brunet did as he was told.

Inside the room Kabuto and Orochimaru were stood looking at Sasuke's body. Orochimaru chuckled evilly as Kabuto checked over the medical records of the young Uchiha that were left on a desk.

"According to these records they have about two more days to find a cure before he dies, well done Lord Orochimaru" Kabuto said with a small smile and an adjust of his glasses.

"Oh but Kabuto the solution was yours, that reminds me did you throw out that tonic you made encase of an accident?"

"The cure? Hm.. No I haven't, I'll do it tonight so nobody notices"

"perfect"

When the two left the room Kiba and Naruto had already hidden themselves in a nearby unlocked ward. Instantly once the two had passed Naruto and Kiba ran into the ward.

"Did you fucking hear them?!" Naruto cursed loudly,

"Of course I fucking did, those bastards"

"Look what they've done to you.." Naruto spoke softly to Sasuke and brushed a piece of hair out of his face. Tears filled his eyes as Naruto stared at his unconscious lover, memories of Sasuke's smile and activeness flooded Naruto's head as the tears started to fall.