Ch 27: Fugaku vs Sasuke Final

"You kiddos all comfy?" Naruto checked in with the kids on the porch. Little Sasuke and Mini Naruto were both bundled up under a blanket. They had pillows shoved under their fronts as they laid on their stomachs. Both of their sleepy gazes were transfixed out into the yard. Itachi similarly snuggled beside them with his own blanket for a little outdoor sleepover. The kage still didn't plan on spending the night, but if the boys fell asleep they could easily be scooped up and carried if they dozed off.

"We're good!" Sassy yawned snuggling into his pillow. He hugged his dinosaur.

"Yeah! Just start the match already!" Little Naruto banged his fists. He was getting cranky. It was getting really late.

"Alright, Alright." Kage Naruto waved a hand at his young self. "I hear ya. Don't get your blankets in a twist. It'll start back up in a second."

He turned to the two Uchiha men who were about to face off. In addition to the old rules there were new rules that were in place now. Unbalanced power dynamics hidden under the guise of safety precautions. All of Sasuke's ocular jutsu moves were to be completely restricted for the remainder of the fight. No more sharingan for Sasuke. At all. He was only allowed to use his eyes as normal well, eyes. Sasuke had even offered to blindfold himself for the remainder of the match just to highlight how ludicrous the no sharingan thing was, but
predictably, Fugaku hadn't taken kindly to that and had almost gone back inside again.

Naruto didn't blame his husband for the statement. Naruto found he couldn't blame Sasuke for a lot of things. It wasn't his fault Fugaku was a piece of shit. The new conditions were complete bullshit as showcasing the mangekyou's ability was how this whole thing started. He wanted to punch Fugaku's lights out the more he threatened to turn his back and walk away. Naruto didn't have a doubt that Sasuke's abandonment issues were being set off like strobe lights in his head every time the man so much as turned his back.

Putting a cap on Naruto's own anger at the moment, Sasuke's father was probably just trying to save face here. Perhaps he was beginning to see how outclassed he was, or ...maybe Fugaku Uchiha was just a major assdick and wanted to bring Sasuke down in anyway he could. Either way, in spite of all the fuckery Fugaku was throwing around trying to tip things in his favor, the fight was going to be finished. Right now.

Sasuke didn't need sharingan to take Fugaku down. It just made things a tad bit more annoying and inconvenient to do so.

The second Naruto restarted the fight Fugaku went on the offensive. But every kick and blow he threw was blocked by Sasuke. Even with his sharingan, Fugaku was no match for his sons taijutsu. Sasuke caught a rather forceful punch in his palm. Black nails curled over Fugaku's knuckles as his fist was gripped. Fugaku had to grit his teeth as he felt an unpleasant shock course through him.

Fugaku cursed under his breath, he threw a kick to dislodge himself. His son's lightning chakra was nothing to scoff at. His wet shirt wasn't helping things. He back flipped away as Sasuke almost landed another nasty blow on him. There was a few feet between them as he landed. Both men pausing to catch their breath. He threw off his shirt not wanting the other man to have the advantage of him wearing wet fabric.

Naruto gave his husband the best puppy dog eyes off to the side.

Sasuke caught his husband's gaze. Oh, what the hell. Sasuke threw off his own shirt standing tall. Naruto silently cheered to himself catching his husbands shirt in victory.

Now this was what Naruto called a show.

It could not be said that Fugaku was out of shape by any means. He had the physique of a true Uchiha clan head. However, The shadow kage was completely jacked. Shredded. Ripped. Whatever word of preference you'd use to describe the contoured muscles of a man with godlike power. He was fit, trim, sculpted to perfection. Sasuke never skipped a training day. There was a reason Orochimaru wanted his husband so badly. Sasuke Uchiha had one hell of a body.