Ch 28: The Next Morning

Young Sasuke was so excited he couldn't sleep. Even after Naruto was snoring and drooling into his pillow. Even after Itachi and the adults had all gone off to bed.

He'd won.

He'd actually won!

He was going to be a strong Shinobi someday.

Stronger than his father! Maybe not stronger than Itachi but stronger than his father definitely!

He hugged his dinosaur tight grinning into the green spikes and drifted off to sleep. When he awoke the next morning the ground was shaking. It startled the little Sasuke and he looked around in fright not understanding what was going on. Was it an earthquake? Were they under attack? He shot upright, a kunai already gripped in his hand, and then wondered if he was still dreaming as he saw the backyard was filled with what had to be thousands of kage Naruto's.

"Huh? Wha's...what's going on?" Little Naruto rubbed at his eye wiping drool from the corner of his mouth.

"I...I don't know." Little Sasuke breathed out mesmerized by the sheer amount of Naruto's in the yard. 

The sun was just starting to rise above the crowd as they heard older Sasuke's voice come from somewhere above. The roof maybe?

"This is all I get this morning? What you low on chakra?"

"Bastard, the yards not big enough for 4200 hundred. Just take the 1500, and I'll make 1500 more after you take out the first batch. You want room to move don't you?"

"I was taking out 2,000 in our teens, Naruto."

"Quit bitching about the numbers. I can't change the size of the yard!"

"Fine." The word sounded bitter, and unhappy.

Then the shadow Kage was leaping down. He decimated about twenty clones with a single fireball to give himself a place to land. Though amazingly the grass wasn't so much as singed.

Then the shadow Kage proceeded to kick the shit out of every single clone with only taijutsu. That said it did take him awhile and the Naruto's actually put up one hell of a resistance.

"What the hell are you boys doing out-" Fugaku stormed out onto the porch half dressed for work as Sasuke took out twenty more clones. "...here."

The fight paused as all heads turned to Fugaku.

"Good morning, father." Little Sassy greeted the man, but he got no reply and was ignored as he walked straight past him.

The man's attention was solely on the older version as he awaited his explanation. "Don't make me ask again."

"Morning training." Kage Sasuke answered his father.

"This seems excessive for mere training." Fugaku denied as he eyed all the clones still remaining.

"Maybe for a shinobi of your level." A particularly annoyed Naruto clone rolled his eyes at the man. Kage Sasuke kicked him out of his existence.

Fugaku's eyes narrowed.

"Is there a problem?" Kage Sasuke asked raising a brow stepping out from the remaining clones.

"Yes." Fugaku replied tersely. "You're being loud."

"Oh no, not noise." Another clone rolled his eyes.

Kage Sasuke permanantly silenced that one too with a quick jab to his left. He looked sharply at the rest of his husbands clones in warning.

"We'll keep it down." He redirected his attention to his father. "Sorry..." Kage Sasuke apologized. "...didn't realize."

Fugaku merely glowered silently at the older version of his son. He turned on his heel and went back inside the house.

"Geez Sasuke." Little Naruto looked at his friend. "Your dad sure is grumpy."

"Hn." The nursling Uchiha replied bangs shadowing his eyes. His fingers deftly reached under his pillow for the kunai hidden there-he discreetly slid it up his pajama sleeve as he shrugged in reply. "I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Ah, hey wait I gotta go too!" Little Naruto scrambled out of bed as kid Sasuke hopped to his feet. "Sasuke take me with you!"

"What? You loser! We're not using the same one! Use the upstairs one!"

"No way the one down there's closer!"

There was a mad race to the bathroom as the little boys made a run for it pushing and shoving worse than Sakura and Ino before school.

Little Sasuke made it there first and slammed the door right in little Naruto's face.

"Argh! Sasuke! You asshole!" Little naruto kicked the door. He really had to go.

"Language Naruto." Mikoto scolded the blonde from the kitchen doorway. "You know where the upstairs one is. Go on."

Little Naruto bolted upstairs holding his crotch making a frustrated sound.

"What happened to quiet mornings?" Itachi wondered solemnly head still throbbing. He laid his head down on the table.

"Oh goodness, your heads still hurting? " Mikoto remarked as she set down her morning tea.

"It doesn't matter. I'm heading out to see Shisui." Itachi stood up from the table and made his way over to the door."Please ensure Sasuke stays here. I don't want him tagging along today."

He slid on his shoes and slid the door open to go out, except he couldn't cross the threshold.

It was blocked. He blinked in surprise at the five figures standing in front of their door.

"Heyyo."

Kakashi leaned around an annoyed looking Shikamaru and waved a hand in greeting.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
And that's where this one ends guys! Stay tuned for the next one!

1. Okay so I've decided to mix it up and have it be team mentor plus Shikamaru- and I'm gonna add one more character instead of Kabuto(cause I realized I really didn't feel like writing him) so please choose from this list to help me pick the last person! Karen, Ino, Hinata, or Choji?

2. How are you liking the story so far?

3. Anything else you'd like to ask, rant and or tell me!