8. Jail break

Explosions rang and bounced off the walls and in front of me, I watched the large figure standing in front of me after catching up to me with the havoc I had unleashed.

I dropped the now empty plastic bags of my blood at my feet, they made a light rustling noise as they hit the ground. Looking at him drenched in my blood, I had to admire my handy work. It wasn't easy running around like a chicken with its head cut off while trying to set explosions to go off one after the other. The goal to draw him out has worked successfully.

Doflamingo was somewhere around here, screams echoing through the rumbles. The hardest thing about running around, sliding, dodging and jumping was to not use my ability.

"Move." I said to Magellan as he towered above me his Paramecia-type Devil Fruit oozing the venom from head to toe.

"Doesn't matter what sort of powers you have, anyone who touches my poison dies in the end." He said to me, he has scars on the left side of his face which cover his cheek and eye. His left wing and his left horn are broken and have been repaired with sheet metal.

"I don't have time for this," I said dodging the attack of 'Eternal Judgment',

"Die." I said forcing my blood that he was covered in to spread like a weighted net; as he fell to the ground motionless.

He wasn't dead, but I was in control of the blood I had thrown at his body, the blood wrapped around him like chains, making his actions do to my wishes. Which right now, was to be as close to the ground as possible.

My hand is in a firm position like I am holding a large ball in it. This would buy me a few minutes until he was no longer in range.

Running past him, I searched for the entrance to level four, blazing hell. This is the halfway mark from the secret level six based on how difficult it gets to get down there.

Slipping through a hole in the ground made by the explosions Doffy and I had set around level one and two I managed to get to level four in an instant.

Reaching for the baby transponder snail that I had stuffed in my bra for quick access, I dialed it up.

"Badda badda badda. Badda badda badda.Catcha"

"This is," a loud explosion was heard along with Pica's laughter in the background. "This is Gladius."

"Gladius? Where is Doffy?" I asked, I really wanted to know what had happened to Vik, but he was under the disguise of Doflamingo at the moment.

"Who is this? The Young Master gave me this snail for safe keeping. He is busy at the moment."

Thinking for a moment, I listened to the noises that were transpiring on the other line. Fighting, and lots of it.

"I am a little hurt you don't remember the sound of my voice, Glady. But, ignoring that, I am your ride out of this hellion. Where. Are. You." I said walking around thankful for wearing my red tank top, and tight black stretchy pants for quick maneuvering.

"Only one person calls me that ridiculous name, and they have been gone for a very long time.." Gladius said trailing off as if processing who he was talking to.

"Gladius," I said, holding the snail close to my lips before taking a large leap in the direction of where I saw a large monument developing that seemed to be Pica's work.

"Listen, you need to focus. We need to get all of you out of here for the Young Master's sake. Put. Him. On. The. Line." I said frustrated as I landed on the ground, my muscles screaming at me due to the impact but it didn't matter right now. I needed to get to Vik and the others, now.