21. Bath Time Secrets

I can't help but let a smile spread across my face, running around hand in hand. The feeling the spreads around my heart reminds me of childhood, being free.

"In here!" Sanji says pulling me into the bath room, closing the door behind us, I'm backed up against the wall.

"We should get some time alone in here as long as we run a bath." He clicks the lock behind me before giving me a kiss on my cheek.

He turns running the water for the bath, steam beginning to slowly emit from the faucet.

I see him eyeballing some bath soap, clutching my chest, an effort to calm the raging anxiety swelling up in my chest and throat.

Grabbing my shirt I lift it over my head, and go for my pants before Sanji strides over grabbing my hands.

"I'm in no rush to get you undressed," he smiles warmly. "Besides, wouldn't it be more fun to take something of mine off?" Biting my lip hard I stop and allow my hands to spread and reach across his chest.

Firm lean muscles under his shirt. I begin to unbutton his shirt as his hands cup around my face. Pulling me flush against him, his lips capture mine distracting me from biting my lip.

It's a gentle kiss that feel intoxicating.

"Sanji," I say between broken kisses, letting my smile fall.

"Yes my belle," he says holding me tight to him.

"I've never," laughing it feels silly to even say out loud.

How do I explain that the only experience I have is rough, hard and the word forceful comes to mind...

"Hm."

"Tell you what, why don't we take a bath." He says smiling unbothered by the abrupt stop.

Placing my hand on top of his shirt for me. I can see the lust in his eyes, but despite that he's able to still think of me first.

Unbuttoning his shirt completely I can't help but let my fingers wander across his chest.

"Why don't you get in first," he says placing a kiss on top of my forehead before reaching for the hem of his pants.

Blushing I walk past him, doing a shimmy out of my pants and tossing my underwear and bra with it.

Sinking into the hot bubbly water I can't help but let my body relax as I sink down to the tops of my shoulders.

"I've never felt this anxious before," I say breaking our silence. "It's a little weird for me. I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin. But I've only ever been with one man my whole life. I'm really not sure how to act." I laugh nervously.

Feeling him sink into the water behind me, I feel my body tense up.

"You act like you. I can't know what you went through unless you tell me. But what I can tell, is that whoever this person is,"

I feel a hand wrap around my stomach as he gently pulls me into his naked body.

"couldn't treasure what a beautiful woman he had. I won't pressure you into anything. But I would love to show you how it feels to be truly treasured." Brushing my hair to the side I feel his lips kiss my shoulder softly.

Over and over again as his other arm wraps around the other side of my stomach.

"But what if I don't deserve to it?" I say feeling the sense of self doubt creeping in.

Squeezing me tighter I feel his breath against my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"Must I show you?" Tilting my head to see his eyes I can see the desire pooling in them.