4. What noise to snails make when being answered?

Nothing could beat this feeling of lying wrapped in his embrace.

 It was now very late in the night and Doffy had finally stopped marking his territory across my body. 

He was tightly holding onto me, almost possessively. My whole body ached and I craved sleep more than anything.

 But I needed to check in with Vik. Crawling out of Doflamingo's embrace with some difficulty, I placed my bare feet on the ground softly so as not to disturb him.

 Reaching for my old clothes I retrieved a mini transponder snail and dialed.

"Cacha."

"Lady Y/n?" He said in a voice similar to Doffy's.

"How are you doing, Vik?" I said with a smile spreading across my face. He gasped audibly in his normal voice.

"Better if I didn't have this damn sea prism stone on me. There's a Vice Admiral here who has been using her devil fruit to try and cleanse me of my evil. Can you believe that? I think it's one that Lord Malik uses-"

"Vik, I do not care to hear you speak of my brother. How is your mission going?" I said half seething. He was talking about Vice Admiral Tsuru. She uses the Woshu Woshu no mi fruit, it's a paramecia type.

"Well, other than being in the cell, I just managed to free my hands to answer your call. I should be able to start figuring out where they took the pirates. Give me about two to three days to come up with my plan."

"You've got two days. Do not tell them you aren't him, if they ask tell them something like ' our ride is waiting for us' and just keep redirecting them that you all need to leave."
"Yes, your highness."

"And Vik," I said, holding the transponder snail close.

"Yes?"

"Don't die, or I will kick your ass." I felt like I could hear him smiling on the other end.

"Don't worry my Lady I would never give us this opportunity to serve yo–"

"Catcha." I hung up the call before he finished talking. Man has work to do.

Taking a deep sigh I set the snail down on my desk next to the bed and rubbed the back of my neck. 

Vik was going to have to release at least the top executives from their cells at Impel Down. Baby 5 is gone and off to be loved and cared for. 

It would have been nice to see her before all this. She was such a young kid the last time I saw her, I can only hope the man she is with truly loves her for her.

 If he is using her I will hunt him down and bleed him dry.

"Is that my replacement?" Doflamingo's voice said behind me. Turning around to see him looking at me in the bed with his arms behind his head.

 I couldn't help but stare at the veins in his arms popping out.

"Was my body not proof enough that no one has touched me in the past 8 years?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest disappointed.

 My heart felt tight at this suggestion of him thinking I had stooped to his level of sleeping with someone else.

"Fufufufu. You're right." He reached one of his arms out to me gesturing that he wanted me to return to my position of laying next to him.

"I'm sorry Doffy. But I need to get preparations ready." I said, turning to my wardrobe and immediately fishing out some black pants and a loose white top.

"For what?" He said his veins were begging to come to the surface.

"Well, I rescued you, now I need to get the others. I can't leave them after what they have done for me..Except for maybe Trebol." Pulling my shirt over my head I turned to look at him. He was already sitting on the edge of the bed.