7. Day 2 of 2

My body felt like it couldn't take in oxygen fast enough. Laying on my back flat on the bed I watch Doflamingo stand from the bed and move to gather his clothes.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he dressed, swinging his feathered pink coat over his shoulders. His pants hugged his features, his belt hung loose and unfastened. He didn't bother putting on a shirt.

Seeming to have sobered up, I can feel the bruises radiating in my body.

"As much as I enjoy the pleasures you offer, I think we both need to eat something before we arrive." He said seriously.

Sitting up I'm a little shell shocked at his ability to care after the punishment my body just endured.

My pelvis feels wrecked, touching my lower stomach I can't help but make a face between pain and admiration.

"Fufufufu!" Doflamingo laughed at me. "Don't look so troubled, once everyone is back with me; I will do far worse."

Looking up at him as he left through the door, I scrambled to find my clothes and slip them back on. 

I need to start hydrating and draining the blood I will need. If I am to start doing it now, by the time we reach the outside of the prison- I should have replenished just enough blood to use as an emergency life line.

Smoothing my clothes out I slipped them on and made my exit through the door. After reaching the outside and going through another door to the kitchen, I got a glimpse of Doflamingo cooking again.

He looked focused although I know he knows I am here after passing the clone of him keeping up on course.

Entering the main kitchen next to him I reached for a top shelf that was out of my grasp for the med kit I would need to start collecting my blood.

Grunting in my struggle to reach, I heard a soft chuckle as Doflamingo opened the cabinet and grabbed what I was needing with ease.

"Thanks." I said to him as he returned to what he was cooking. Going outside of the kitchen I sat at a table and opened the kit.

Unrolling a blood bag I attached a tube and a needle. Outstretching my nondominant arm I pressed my thumb near the vein to make it more accessible.

Sliding in the needle with a sharp pinch, I watched as the clear tub turned red filling with my blood.

Rolling my head back I rested it, just looking at the ceiling, pumping my hand in a fist to help myself bleed faster.

It was better to take this slow so I didn't feel the immediate loss of the blood all at once. Although it would be much faster to control the blood out of my body into the bags.

Clenching my ass muscles I felt like I was slightly bouncing where I sat. The smells from the kitchen swirled around the room filling my nose with sweet savory smells.

A man who has everything done for him, knowing how to cook. It's a wonder to me when he learned and for what reason other than to feed himself.

He has been uncharacteristically sweet, but his normal self has begun to show itself.

Is he worse or is he better than he was 8 years ago?

The thought of the latter scares me.

I know the bubble I am living in with him right now is about to burst, Doflamingo may have had a sliver of a soul still in him when we were together 8 years ago.

But having been gone for so long, now I'm not so sure.

I shouldn't be thinking like this right now. Focus Y/n. We are about to break in while Vik and the others bust out.