10. New Dressrosa?

His grip was tight around my wrist and I was stumbling as I was being dragged across the floor as if I were a rag doll.

"Doffy, wh–" Tossing me on to the bed with a bounce on the bed I tried to make sense of the look on his face.

I couldn't keep the look of pain off of my own.

Click.

The door to the room locked behind him as he shuffled off his shirt.

"Now, tell me. What exactly encouraged that man to think he could have you like that?" He said creeping up on the bed.

"Wh-what? Who?" Growling at me through gritted teeth he seized my hands and pinned them above my head.

"Playing dumb won't do you any favors right now." ripping my shirt open to expose my chest.

"Doffy, I really don't," Oh.

"Are you talking about Vi-" I winced as his grip around my wrists tightened causing me pain.

"So tell me, was he really just a stand in for me or was he something more to you?"

Trying to find the right answer in my head but not coming to an answer quick enough.

"Answer me or so help me, I will make sure you never walk from this bed normal again."

Was he... Jealous?

"Ok, ok. I have an answer but you have to promise to listen to me completely." His grip didn't loosen nor his gaze letting up.

"He does mean something more to me," Immediately I felt as if the tension in my wrist was about to give and snap my bones. His other hand now holding tight against my hip bone.

"But, not in that way, Doffy. Like I said earlier, he is all I have left of him. My dead friend. Vik is just another means to an end. Another expendable resource to get what I want. And I got it. I got you." I said trying to stay as still as possible for fear he would break me.

His lips crashed against mine as he loosened his grip. There was a sense of urgency as he tongue forced its way into mine. His hands ripping at my clothes and exposing my flesh in all ways possible.

He was being forceful as he stuck a finger into me, curling it to hit my sweet spot as quick as possible.

Gasping in slight pain from the forcefulness, I tried to relax as Doffy dominated my mouth with his.

With my hands now free I cupped his face in my hands softly, rubbing small circles into his face with my thumbs.

After a few moments this seemed to calm him, and he slowed down his feverous pace. Breaking the kiss he was panting heavily, but he still had a finger curled inside of me.

"You drive me crazy." He said, pressing his forehead into mine.

"What's this really about Dof." I said, beginning to feel the pleasure behind his finger curling over my soft spot.

"I thought," he began before abandoning whatever he was about to say. "I need you right now." His voice grew softer and lower as he buried his lips into my neck.

Pulling his hips into mine I couldn't help but gasp as the sizable mass that had grown between us.

"I'm yours Doffy." I said breathlessly before I heard him audibly moan.

Feeling his member poke me through his pants I gasped as his thumb started rubbing small circles across my button.

Grabbing his hair I held his head as he began to trail wet sloppy kisses down to my breasts. Cupping them in his one hand he began playing and teasing my nipples.