17. What's wrong with me?

It's warm and cozy, I feel so special being wrapped in these pink feathers. Tracing my hand up and down over his smooth chest. Fingers brushing every raised scar, liking to see some scars on a well toned man.

"Y/n," looking up as a glare of light hits his red tinted glasses. He has a relaxed smile on his face. A tender look, like he has just woken from a nap.

A tender look that I rarely see from him.

"I've missed you." Caressing my face, he leans down kissing me softly. Deepening the kiss I wrap my arms around his neck. Moving on top of me, a knee forcing my legs apart as I feel him against me.

Forcing his tongue into my mouth, I felt my breath literally be taken away from me. His movements were desperate, forceful. I wanted more of him, I needed more of him. But not like this, I don't want it like this. I want to feel more...important, cherished. Pushing on his chest to let me breathe.

"I love you Y/n. Just let me love you." Teeth grinding as he sinks his teeth into lower lip. I can feel his hands shifting, moving to my neck. Fingers carefully wrapping around my throat before applying extreme pressure. Feeling my throat shift as I am frozen in place.

I can't breathe.

Doffy.

Closing my eyes I try to focus on trying to breathe, but opening them I see his manic smile.

"FUFUFUFU!"His laugh rang out over and over again.

Hands wrapped around my throat I feel them tighten harder, crushing my throat.

Slamming my hands against his chest I try to fight him off, but it's no use. Feeling everything beginning to fade.

Lifting my hand, I touch his face and somehow manage to say,

"Help."

"Y/n!" With eyes focusing I feel Law holding me with a panicked expression across his face.

My face feels tight, pulling my hand back from touching his face. I couldn't forget his face.

The way Doflamingo looked, with his hands around my throat.

"Don't kill me. Please, don't.." muttering to myself I touched my throat. My whole body feels hot, sweaty and tense. My muscles hurt like they have been flexed for a while.

Being pulled into a cradle I closed my eyes and tried to not think about my nightmare.

But, it's not a nightmare. Doflamingo has done things like that before. But...

He's never said I love you.

Not ever.

Realizing that I was unintentionally gripping onto his shirt, I let go of it and sat up. I had thrown on the clothes Law had given me before taking my nap. They are tight but they will do.

"I'm sorry." I tell him, pushing away from him.

"Bad dream?" He looked like he already knew the answer to the question. Glaring at him I don't even have the energy to look angry.

"Y/n," Standing I avoided his eyes before leaving the room quickly.

I don't need your pity.

I walk with my head down, so I don't even notice when I bump into someone.

"Hey, Y/n, how are you? Woah, are you ok?"Luffy's eyes shift into a serious look. I can't say anything. My head is spinning as I clutch my chest. I feel like I did at the end of the nightmare.

Stop. Stop it.

I don't need your pity.

"Hey, it's ok. Just breathe. Focus on breathing in and letting it out nice and slow." My legs collapse under me, and I just barely feel his hand go to my back.