chapter 1

This ff contains...
OOC !!!WANGXIAN!!!....
INNOCENT !!!WWX!!!!......
SHY ! TEEN !!!EAGER!!!LWJ!!!....

THIS FIC IS SLOW FIC ...
CAUSE I AM STUDYING WITH POMODORO TECHNIQUE....WHICH GIVES ME 5 MINUTES BREAK IN EVERY 25 MINUTES OF STUDYING.
SO I AM INVESTIGATING THAT EVERY 5MIN IN THIS FIC ..SO THE MORE I WILL STUDY THE MORE I WILL WRITE TOO ...
..

This is really good method guys .. very 25 min of that focus on study/ work worths.  In 5 min break you can do what you want I use to write because at first I prefer reading fic or watching reels in this break but they are addictive.  But writing is different you have to create line of story so it's like work for brain so it doesn't wastes time . Instead makes me focus on both story and study in time I decided to focus on them.  So do try it .if you're studying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunmeng Jiang is prosperous , well build and secured clan. It was always been but in last years it grew up like water algae, faster than anyone could do it .

But why ?

Power hungry leaders like wen ruohan and jin guangshan searched for it . They found out a mythology that's not mythology at all but the truth .

Huli jing is the type of  creatures which are blessed by moon goddess herself. It is said than having huli jing in clan/house makes that family's wealth, prosperity ,health and reputation to reach it's peaks .

And all this things gets 9 times more and faster if it is 'jiuweihu' (nine tailed fox )

Wei ying ...wei wuxian son of Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren is that jiuweihu.  The reason of Yunmeng Jiang's ridiculously high growth in all aspects and also a proper target of jin's and wens. 

That's how it all gives Madam Yu a good and solid headache.
Yes , she doesn't like that fox boy but still she doesn't hate him too.
She is basically raising him along with her own kids.

She hated it when that Fox boy came to her with eyes filled with fear, anger and tears . Stuttering while explaining his problem . Her zidian wants to drink the blood of that di*khead Guangshan .

"I .....I...don't wa---wanna marry....that--that old man ...madam Yu"
Yeah she hears the disgust in his tone

"Who told you that?"

"He ....and...an" 13 year Olds voice varies off . Digging a hole with thumb of his toe . He fumbles in words

" and what Wei wuxian?"

" he -------  he touched me" finally the teen says .

"Where?" She asks in  fuming tone that brought other in bursting tears .

"I am sorry..I....I didn't " his cries wakes up some senses in her brain .

"It's not your fault . Wei ying , I am not blaming you . Did he touched you in wrong way , here ?" She points towards his private area and he nods

Fire rises from her toes to the head .

"I ran ......to you as .....as soon as he touch me there " she breathes in relief though the boy doesn't know much about those things.  He had taken good step.

Madam jin stomps of the hall to find her husband. Slapping the perverted man wasn't enough but that piglet is what her A-li's future father in law .

She couldn't afford to offend him anymore and break her A-li's and zixuan's heart n engagement.  ( well both love each other already though)

"Listen Madam Yu .. It was just touch nothing more ..hehe.. still I have good offer ..let that servant boy marry our jin zixun " Madam Yu huffs at his words. That nephew of jin pig had worse attitude . "How about I take him as my concubine " after this..

zidian burns manwhore's bum .
"You're fucking 48 year old pig with loose dick and wants to marry a child of 13 . Shame , shame guangshan shame ...I had enough with all of your scattered sperms . Let me breath. The age in which I want to play with my grandson . You wants to have a concubine.  " madam jin rants all the way as she drag husband of hers.

She sighs and held wei's hand gently and brings him in with her .
"Mom , can I come in " A-li asks her .

"Did your father and brother come back?"

"Yes ,they are in sect leaders office rn"

"Stay with him till I come back . He is freaked out by that man " she lefts the teen to his shijie .

Shijie kindly cradles the teen of her half  size and weight. Takes him to his room to lay him down . Her future father in law had stepped up too much now . How can he act like that with her brother. 

Yanli was 13 and a cheng was 9 when 9 year old A-ying came in . It didn't took a time to make a-Cheng and her as his own siblings.

Both of Jiang's siblings have a special space for him in their heart . Her parents might think she wouldn't know but she can clearly see this rn . Her brother is the reason of their happiness so as target for those power greedy men.

Today guangshan dared to touch him tomorrow he or those wens will try to snatch him with wedding proposals and if they refuse them then with power of money or men power .

Her hand shakes as she pats her baby brother.  He is just unique but that doesn't mean he can be priced
show piece of any clan .

--- Sect leader Jiang's office---

"A-Cheng you did well . Good observation in night hunt is what helps to make quick decisions " delighted a-Cheng nods and smiles in response.

Madam yu satisfies at the scene but she didn't fall for it enough to forget about her fox kid .

"I have news more like decision" she announces her presence to others .

"I think we should marry off Wei ying " at first both them gaps at her addressing Wei wuxian as 'Wei ying ' then at her decision

"Do my lady means betrothal him ?"

"No , I mean marriage fengmian"

"But , why ? Mother " Jiang cheng gets nervous because wasn't it is enough his jie is betrothal now his brother is getting marry as well .

Madam Yu sighs and sits down on chair to explain all the scenario had happened.

"We all know that even though Yunmeng Jiang is main sect but the weakest of top ones . I am so sure about this ,that Jin and wens will definitely either attack or pressurize us to give up on Wei ying  . "

Fengmian acknowledges the problem.

"I have never picked him for him being jiuweihu but because of my sworn brother. I agree in his presence moon goddess had blessed us still I will do whatever is good for him.  I will do as my lady will suggest. " he gives her 100% authority over Wei ying's safety.

"It will be good if we discuss it with Lan Qiren . His second nephew will be good partner for Wei ying.  Even at 18 he has his own title . He and his clan will definitely protect Wei ying. No one will dare to target Lan's spouse "

That day a letter was sent out to Gusu Lan . Marriage proposal of two teenagers one is 13 other is 18 .

That night both were sleeping soundly but God of marriage was writing their future story.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~

Note :

Lwj is 18
Wwx is 13
Jc is 13
Jyl and jzxn are 18
Lxc is 21 .
Nmj is 21 and nhs is 15 .

Next chapter...will be Lwj's reaction to wedding proposal..wooah ....