chapter. 19

"Ohhhh , but before learning this method,  you must be in love.. this is performed by people in love so do you love hanguang-jun?" Huisang whispers.

"I love him , I love shijie , my brother uncle aunt and ...."

"Stop stop this love is different from family love ." Huisang stopped that jiuweihu before the list goes on and on

" what is that love ?" Wei ying had been known love but no one told him difference .

" that person the one who is special. When he comes in your eyesight your eyes feel bless , day seems to be brighter.. without him it's all alone even every is with you. When he close your heart races like nothing..face blushes hard and it gets hards to breath " Wei ying's brain and heart throws him to those certain feelings he had for that certain white clad man with guqin.

"Only with that person is your mate your soulmate ,"

'My mate , ..I love him ....' this time there was certain realization of feelings that had been with in depth .

" did I remind you of Hanguang-jun Lan  er furen ~ " that Lan er furen felt so good today knowing that his love is already his .

"Nie -xiong,  thanks for book " Wei ying snatched the book and ran away with a heartfelt smile of maiden in love .

He is in love though. 

He slow downs as he hears the indifferent but that deep voice of his husband. 

He turns and slides behind tree to peep at his love . Ohhh that shy feel and urge to going near that man and and feel him closer to himself but how ?
' Hug ?no more than that , is there something more than that ' he thinks

' Anyway I have to learn this method,  I know Xianggong like babies . A baby like Xianggong...' Wei ying body vibrates for a moment.

He enters the jingshi knowing his husband won't coming soon for lunch Wei ying opens a book just to to ...throw  that across the room .

" what's what's that   that na..naked people  ahhhhhh......is this ...how baby made ....so shameless.......* gag * "

He slammed his head in pillow but that couldn't help to erase the picture of two naked men one sitting on other's lap and lips connected more like tongues going down each other throat .

"Lips ........." 'so close ' his fingers lingered over his lip. ' the urge to feel close ...like this ?? Close enough?' .....suddenly those two in kissing figure changed the one on ground became Xianggong and other become himself. 

He could imagine his Xianggong's lips over his . Tongue tangling , breaths getting heavier , and passionate  golden eyes that will squeeze his heart out .

" ahhh " he inhales hard as the scenario was just too much to do something wet in downward part ..