chapter 24

Ignore all the mistakes in chapter

............................................................................

It didn't took many attempts as within 4 months from that day

Wei ying felt vomiting sensation in morning , tired and heavy... every now and then ..

Couple didn't dwell or neglected it and took it as positive sign to trip to healer. 

And their goes ..

"Congratulations Hanguang-jun and Lan furen you're Expecting..for now you're in 5th week. "

They hugged get as close as they can be ..sheared tears of joy  .

Wangji showered other in kisses and constant whispers of ' thank you '

"There is no need of thank you and sorry in between us ...where that Xianggong of mine who said that " er furen pretend a little like looking for someone and got tackled by tickling monster husband.

"Ahh ahh ......hahaha....save me ...save your mama ...baobei from ...haha your baba" Wei ying said in brief of laughing.

"WAIT ...wait ..this is important " Wei is plead as the tickling was changed to butterfly kisses , nibbling on his neck ..and he remembered something important..

"What ? Are you uncomfortable  , does it hurt?" Wangji asked hurriedly .

" never in death Xianggong can hurt me and I enjoy you of course as much as I love you " ahh that just killed Lwj's little  life there .his wife loves and trust him too much , much for than he deserves. 

" I must had save country in my last life to have you dear ..now what's that important thing "

"I want to announce this good news but in best way I have a idea " ...

..

2 days later

Family members were gathered..( lqr , lxc n Qingheng jun  ) on dinner table of jingshi..

"Thanks for inviting us on Family dinner , feels good to have time for us , Xiao wei " Qingheng jun laughs * in most Asian dad way * as he drank the tea after meal .

Lqr n lxc were enough satisfied as they didn't die out of their a-xian cooking.

"Ahhh wait , I and Xianggong have some Thanks giving gift for you " he and wangji stand up and bowed deeply in gratitude after putting gift boxes on table

"Thank you for being our family " the couple said in union.

For moment tear tingle  in everyone's eyes but they forward to open gift .

Lxc got a light blue ,jade pendent

lqr got a tea pot set with magnolia design.

Qingheng jun got a painting of madam Lan ( drawn by wangxian together)

"Thank you a-xian n a-zhan , we love it" for the first LQR's voice was this soft and Qingheng jun's tears had fallen .

" there is letter in here " lxc pointed out as he started to read other two did the same they said rechecked the letter infinite times ..

Lxc had

UNCLE will you get me candies, toys and more rabbit pets ....also teach me guqin like dada.., * heart *

Your dearest
Nephew/ Niece
                             ×+×

Lqr had