chapter. 8

As usual..mistakes a head ...
Love you bye ❤....and that's my duck
Plushie
+×+××+....

Days goes by with ease and satisfaction with his husband.
Wei ying feels torn in between Yunmeng and gusu as he receives his shijie's letter.

"A-xian ,
Pay my respect to Qingheng jun and Grandmaster Lan. I hope you're great and happy with your husband. I have heard that because of you sect leader Lan had left the seclusion. You did great work A-xian .
I assume that you had behaved the best and made us proud as Yunmeng Jiang's son .
But in all this we had been feeling lonely, that even mother said that it's too much of silence for Yunmeng Jiang. 
I felt so lonely without A-xian following me , whining for soup ,for petting and scratches near ears.
I missed you A-xian.
Yunmeng is so silent. 
Come back now .

You can go back to gusu but please come back .

Even A-cheng misses you . I know he had said that he wouldn't miss you but I found him crying.  Near the tree from where you had fall down on your first day in lotus pier.

Your sister
Jiang Yanli..

*Yunmeng Jiang seal *

"I miss you too shijie,  to all " he says with rasp voice while closing the letter .

" Wei ying would be going?" Wangji voice had evident sad vibe that wei ying notices. He feels same too. Both of both got super attached to each other .
Thy never go without each other except for the night hut on which Wangji went .

"I had to " Wei says .

"Can't you stay here "

"Yunmeng is mu Home , Lan zhan " Wei ying says in frustration of choosing between staying here or going Yunmeng. He wasn't saying this line to his husband but to his heart.  Who screams to stay where his husband at .

"You're married in gusu , this your home.  You have to accept this " Wangji wasn't supposed to says this in stren and louder pitch than his regular one with Wei ying but he just doesn't want other to go .
'Every spouse stays with their partner at but he ....* huff * ' Wangji's hormones flames the anger .

Wei ying who has been pampered by his husband till now breaks into tears with this behavior of other. 

"I ....* sob * I * sniff* h....hate ..* more sob ,sniffs and tear * you ..." Wuxian wipes his tears harshly.  Pushes other away from him at runs to his father in laws hut .

"Xiao wei ?" Qingheng jun hadn't even said that even Wei wuxian hugs other

" Father....he ....he ...screams at me *sob*
Husband...is mean "

Wangji with guilt had been following other to apologize but instead of chance to apologize . He receives dagger glares from his father .

"Wangji!!!!!! Why did you made him cry ? Is this how you treat your wife ?"

" Father..I was wrong..I am sorry " Wangji says and seeks others way wei ying doesn't look at him .

"If you know then could you take some hardship for telling me the Matter"

"Father , Wei ying wants to go Yunmeng and I opposed it which I shouldn't have done.  Wei ying's totally free to live where he want. I am wrong here even I use the harsh tone . I will accept the punishment. " Wangji kneels.

"You will receive 20 hits of discipline ruler " Qingheng jun's decision makes Wei ying's eyes wide ,he looks at other in shock.  ( it's ruler not whips okay )