chapter. 22

"Wei ying ?" Wangji was about to get up but wei ying held him back and pulled towards himself.

"Don't go please " that pleading eyes melted Wangji otherwise he would have left .

'Because Wei ying might hate this after doing it , he is afraid but still want it ' all of teenagers are scared of this in initial but wei ying got to know it just now, he doesn't expect him get over quickly. 

His innocent baby doesn't know what's happening. "Is it fake heat ?" Wangji had read most of stuff about jiuweihu after marriage with Wei ying.  He had know the real heat and fake heat .

Fake heats are rare but might happen when jiuweihu is in deeply love and with that person right now,  fake heats are to claim mate and get mated by them . It denies the natural cycle to give the mark to his mate, to own them .

' I don't know what to do though?' This won't stop even until I get mark from him . 'I can't mark him' ( he is human) .

"Ummmmm ,Xianggong " the whine had irritation in sound of it .

"We can't wei ying,  you are afraid of it , you asked me wait for it just by now "

"Close , close with Xianggong..I need ....need " he clashed his lips with other

"You will get hurt Wei ying,  you were afraid just now " even with blurred mind Wei ying could notice worry in that voice .

"Don't care , it's hurts  .......already...to ...to * huh * apart from you " Wangji's mind loosed a control a bit but over come soon and he decides to take it slow .

His hands travels to slash of Wei ying's robes taking one by one no harsh movement he is appreciating every moment with his love of life .

But wei ying wasn't patient he nearly torn Wangji's robes before caressing every single part of Wangji's body.

"Airen , slow down I am not going anywhere " he said in hushed voice

"Not going ...... really?" ooooo that teary-eyed look took Wangji's breath would be understatement . He would give world to this boy

Wangji lips captured other with fierce force of wants and needs , rush movement did shocked Wei ying but soon he matched the intensity.

Tongue tangle downing to each other's throat. The hard core kiss did break for wei ying to breath but that doesn't stop Wangji to paint other's neck with hickeys.

"Hmmmmmmm, ngh , Xiang...gong " soft moans , whines the breathlessly calling him just makes Wangji crazier.

Wangji's eyes astonished as he teases Wei ying's red bud  nipples,  he bites ...

"Uhhhhhh ,  I..peed?" Wei ying moans but little did he knew that he didn't peed.

"No you didn't , it was cum " Wangji's said was rough and deep . Which did nothing but seduce little jiuweihu there .( well wangji had taught him about that but he thought he peed )

Wangji was about to stop thinking that fake heat would stop but it didn't when Wei ying tosses him down like 'him ' who is twice of Wei ying's size .

He was in under wei ying.  Wei ying growls , his eyes turned Red fangs outs .Leaning in Wei ying's fang inters the neck area . The blood oozed.  Wei ying's and his energies mingled in sync.

Wangji's neck would from now will bear a mark for forever which will represent Wei ying .

The power of bond , with this marking made it even crazier to hold urges.

...

(I can't write smut .......
A failure as writer ..
I wrote plot till it was important .
Next imagine whatever u want but all baby making method was done )

...

Next morning.

Wei ying woke with all clean but naked in bed his husband wasn't there but sizzling sounds came from kitchen. He wrapped the blanket around himself and walked crippled as his waist sting a lot . He blushed hard .

"Wei ying  , why you came ? You could have call me there , are you okay ?" Wangji asked all the stuff in one go .

"I am okay ......"looking through his eyelashes he did the most courageous thing "I like it , I know now why they do  it and why it is to be done with lover , I love my mate "

Wangji's heart leaps in joy ..
The couple  kiss each other with passion. 

...._...._...._...._...._...._...._...._...._...._...._...._...._