chapter.3

Hello, I didn't get time to recheck and redo this chapter but I wanted to post ..so ignore mistakes and focus 9n content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Yunmeng Jiang--
"Greetings clan leader Jiang and Madam Yu , " a disciple greets them, then passes the gusu Lan sealed letter .
Jiang Fengmian reads it carefully. Finally, he smiles at last.

"Good news my lady, they accepted it. "
Lotus pier was the happiest. They have got an alley, security for Wei ying and a marriage function to attend in the future.

But 13-year-old A-ying doesn't know how to react to this. Every one around him congratulating him for his marriage, which he hadn't known about until then .

To A-ying's traumatized brain . He thought Madam Yu was marrying him off to that old man jin . He had said it to him while touching him .

Teary A-ying runs through Lotus pier, throwing his tanghulu aside . He breaks into the sect leader's office to confirm his marriage.
He stops at the door after spotting Madam Yu with Uncle Jiang.

"If Wei Changze had been here , he would have killed me for marrying his precious A-ying . Changze was an overly possessive guy " Jiang Fengmian chuckles. His eyes wondered about the door frame. He asks Wei Ying to come and others do too.

"A-xian , you must have come to know about your marriage-" before he could speak .

Wei Ying jumps in with almost shout and most wails.
"I DON'T.........WANNA M-------- MARRY . " *that old pig jin * was left unsaid as he ran off .

Madam Yu scuffs at his behavior but she understands it . He is still a child and he was once on the street . He is just insecure about his home .

"A- Xian , at least listen ". He was about to follow when Madam Yu stopped him.

"He is insecure. Let A-li do this. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kid in his room was crying about his misfortune. ' didn't she promised me not to marry to that old pig jin '

He sods and sniffs .

Cheeks and nose was all red when his shije and shidi makes him open door .
He wipes his tears harshly and sniff to balance his breathing.

"A-xian , look what I brought you "
But her a-xian neither looks at her or says a thing

"Soup , delicious soup !!! Since someone doesn't want it . I will eat it Jie . " A-Cheng starts his way to brighten up his brother. Well the said Brother doesn't speak up .

Yanli sighs and hugs him from behind as soon as her warmth hits him . He melts like candle wax does after lightning up .

Tears follow the suit so does his words and fears of marriage.

"I ....I ....don't wanna mally..." the between sobs and sniffs Wei ying manages to utter mispronounced and stuttered words .

Jiang cheng would have laught at that baby language but it seems like baby is serious about the matter so he seals his mouth tightly.

"A-xian , look at me " he does . His hair bangs soaked in tear ,sweat and saliva. Red eyes with red nose and cheeks . This jiuweihu can pull out adorable and pretty look at anytime , Yanli swears on that .

She tries to stop cooing at him and focus on topic. " take deep breath " obediently he does that too.

She continues to make circles on his back to sooth him . She was used to it when A-xian was new to lotus pier and had nightmares everyday but they stopped eventually.

After 15 or so more minutes of soothing him .
Yanli takes steps .

"What happened to A-xian ?" She cradles his face and her a-xians all the 9 tails and ear comes out pop .

She pets his ears and purrs like cats in response.

"Xianxian don't want this marriage " a pout pictures itself on his pretty face .

"Okay , then no will force my 3 year old xianxian into marriage but you what Xianxian you have to explain me the reason first ."

"There are many many many reasons not to " Wei ying says dramatically .

"Start then now " Jiang cheng shouts on him while petting wuxian's one of nine tails .

If you ask him why he does then he will roll his eyes like he does every time and them he will spat word "It's not like I love him or anything. His tails are fucking soft , so furry and fluffy and and ..* cough * nothing "

Wuxian gives other slap with his tail and wiggles away from his idiot brother.

"First is I don't want to marry old jin pig" at first both of siblings gets confused but soon came at conclusion that the bride in this marriage doesn't know the groom .

"Ohhh , seems like its serious matter ,but you know what my dear A-xian ? You're not marry my future father in law . You have misunderstood" Jiang Yanli says .

"Then who is my partner?" He asks with tilted face with a lot of confusion.

"It's hanguang-jun " yanli says

"Hanguang-jun?"

"Hm , second young master of Lan, Lan zhan courtesy Lan Wangji " she says

"Lan zhan " the name taste sweet. It good name Wei ying think but still why he have to marry Lan zhan .

"Aiyy, a- Xian you can't call a person with birth name without their permission " she scolds and he ducks his head in her lap as sorry.

"But shijie, why I have to marry, I don't want to leave you , cheng cheng and Lotus pier . Are you tired of me ?"

"NO " a-cheng exclaims.

"Yes , no one is tired of you , how can one be tried of sweet sweet adorable A-xian " she pinches his squishy baby fat cheeks .

"Then why ?" He mumbles.

"A-xian is very special and unique that's why bad people wants to hurt you. "

"Like old jin pig " he shivers and his shijie feels worst about it . It's her brother. He is hers to protect and love . Make him feel safe .

"Hmmm ,that why when you will marry second jade then he will protect you from all bad things "

"Will he really?"

"Yes ,like prince do to every princess in fairy tales. Princess Wuxian have bow from this lowly servant boy A-cheng " A-cheng pretends to bow and runs of when he notices that angry glare

"I am not a princess "

"You re .....princess wuxian " as soon as he says he was thrown in lake by wuxian.

"Look it's solved " madam yu puts her hand over her husband's shoulder.

All the play of theirs come to end when reheated pot of soup comes in view .

"I will eat more "

"No I will"

"Boys there is enough of soup " peacemaker says .

Both starts to devour it silently till yanli brings back marriage topic.

"A-xian actually there is something I think you should know , you have authority to come and go in Yunmeng and gusu, stay at wherever till you want. Since gusu Lan doesn't want you to loose your childhood. "

"Ahhh that's so good of them , golden heart people " Wuxian praises with shy smile

"Ohhhooo ~~ someone's praising in law and their heart already " the jiuweihu runs into red hue of darkest shade.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter-

Marriage..
First night...