chapter 11.

An : grammar and spelling mistakes ahead

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lan Wangji is about to set off to gusu . He last time hugs his wife since it will be long time before they will met again .

"Are you sure , you wanna stay here, Airen?" His smooth voice whispers in others ear

"Brothers do quarrel,  I will be fine . The faster I will complete Training here the faster I will with my lord ,my best friend " he whispers back and breaks the hug .

"Meet soon " Wangji bids a good bye and sword takes speed of wind.

"TAKE CARE , LAOGONG" he screams loud enough to deaf all jiangs and wangji to here .

" he must have mned again , let's go back " he says while walking himself back to lotus pier .

"I am sorry Wei wuxian,  yesterday I - I shouldn't said that ....you are married and all ..I wasn't able to understand" Jiang cheng collect all words his dictionary had to say this .

"So you were jealous.. cheng Cheng's is jealous "

"No I...I wasn't..you .." since with left nothing he smacks other on his head .

"You little punk " and there goes all of holding backs .

"Huh , back to normal " madam yu sighs so does her husband while yanli laughs at her brothers' antics.

...

Everything goes well by the time . Both he and his husband continuously exchanges the letters . Wei ying started working hard on his cultivation . He had never been this serious before . He had surpassed his martial brothers . Though that did affect on Jiang Cheng's training getting hard but he wasn't Yunmeng Jiang's now to compete with . He is gusu lans and there are lot more people stronger than him .

"What did you do?" Jiang cheng asks wuxian who was handstanding ( he had watched his husband to do this )

"Me ? I was training and I don't have time to do mischiefs " he answers

"Then why is mother calling you for ?"

" me ?"

"Yeah ..now go "

...

He changed into his new pale Jiang robes with lotus and cloud symbol ( he had to wear as he represents gusu and Yunmeng at same time )

He knocks on door softly before getting permission to came in .

"You asked for me?"

"Yes Wei ying  , this your new teacher . She will be teaching you and yanli cooking.  Even though Yanli doesn't need it but other clans tastes differ that ours so both of you must learn it " .she introduced the teacher Chen . A chief cook of renowned restaurant of Yunmeng Jiang .

...
Since that day there was numerous times when all Jiang clan run over kitchen with water to put off fire and that's become the reason of Wei ying creating fireproof talisman. 

' To my lord
  Lan Wangji, 

Like everyday since last 3 months I failed today too , I can't help but put way too much spice in food but still madam you said it's win since today's  fire proof talisman was useless.  I didn't mistook a thing except spice ...

I feel great after yours and everyone's appreciation about fireproof talisman. Uncle Jiang said that I progress well in swordsmanship in fact I am quite ahead of all my peers but still I will work hard . I want to meet you . I miss you so much . Exchanging letters everyday isn't enough..

Take care ,
Faithfully Yours
Wei ying

" I miss you too , Wei ying " he stated and started writing answer back to his Wei ying. 

Time wasn't the greatest for wei ying but better whenever he received his husbands letter he would answer them quickly but recently he wasn't good at all .

He is having stomachache for 3 straight days . His shijie had chewed his ears off for eating street foods which he shouldn't have eaten with A-cheng .

Healer didn't find anything much more than conclusion of food poisoning. 

On other hand Lan Wangji was being worried sick . His wei ying didn't answer his letter for 3 days now .

Instead of letter Wangji decides to visit himself .

He hurriedly completes the ride . Enters the lotus pier unannounced. 

Jiangs were crowding over Wei ying as usual with the healers when he enters unnotice to them.

" why  isn't stomachache stopping by now ? He even vomited after taking medicines " yanli concerns. She cradles Wei ying's  in her hand . He was in quite bad shape , paled enough after vomiting and those eyebags for not sleeping well were enough to put Wangji in worry-sea .

"Young mistress those medicines were to make him puke in case there is undigested food and that should have stopped his stomachache but " the healer get cut off by Lan Wangji announcing his presence. 

"But what ?" Wangji voice was clear enough to wake Wei ying from slumber .

"My lord ?" He asks with no energy

"Wei ying , you didn't wrote for days so ,"

"Did I make you worry?"  Wei ying interrupts.

"MN "

'Is anyone listening me ?' The healer looks around to get some attention from couple who were currently drowning in each other's eyes .

"Ahem , so I was asking is Wei ying's wolf omega ? "

"No , it's alpha " madam yu answers .

'Then what might be this ? He isn't omega to have heats and this doesn't seem like heat . He didn't have fever those ...seems like I need to research for on foxes ' the healer thinks for minute then put some more medicines on table

"I would suggest that you should feed him some porridge and this medicine would stop the pain for time being . " he left soon after to research for wei ying's condition.

XOX ----

Sorry for this chapter.  It's just me having writer block and yeah ...

HAPPY XIANXIAN DAY 💕👑

Delayed but we love him everyday( read literal mean not Lan zhan's) anyway....