chapter 5

Spelling and grammar mistakes ahead ...I didn't re read or edit it
+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Gusu .....

A new home and new people.  No matter how much he seems friendly.  It still way more difficult than you think.

It not just friendship or other outer relationship..which will not mind even if they are lost or unimpressed.  This is life time relationship . He have to be careful his husband and his in laws .

Madam yi had lectured him on this for hours . Teached him how to behave . Also shijie had told him that Lan Wangji is his husband and his best friend.  Yes shijie told him than husbands and wives are best friends such shijie and peacock is . But still shijie told him to behave and make good impression on elders of clan and his in -laws .

His cheng cheng had told him biggest secret of this wedding. This wedding is held to protect him from wen ruohan and jin guangshan. Lans are strong and righteous so they protect him as family member and will not take him as token of good luck .

That's what Wei ying seeks ..safety and protection from that old jin pig ..who touched him their..it was bad ..bad ..so bad . Wei ying's eyes stings with tears and surpassed sob lefts his lips .

Wangji who was walking a head of other stops in middle to notice other .

Even though tear shines on his pretty wife's face as it was diamond . But he didn't like it . His wife precious and  pretty . Wei ying's smile is what intoxicating and Wangji feels his life depends on it . 'How he had lightened jingshi when he was smiling last night '

Wangji holds others chin gently Making other to look at him . Golden clashes the sliver . 'Will his eys glisten with tears like  this when I will ....🔞 '

'No no I don't like him cry , ....
But ...that cry will be of pleasure....

Shut up Lan Wangji ' he scolds himself in his mind for this and decided to recite the rule 30 times after meeting his father and other elder . But first he have deal with Wei ying.

"What happened? Is Wei hurt ?" He asks since he thought other might have bumped on stone in order to follow him . Wei ying shakes his head.

"Then what ?" Wangji's had never ever spoken this soft to anyone but nevermind that doesn't surprise him . If  Wei ying can soften his heart then what about tone.

"I .... fear .." Wei ying sniffs and gets closer to Wangji.  There wasn't hair breadth space in between them. 

"Wei ying fears?"

"Umm" Wei ying nods in affirmation. 
"What if I do not make impression on elder , on ...father-in -law ..on uncle -in -law . What if I misbehave.  I did yesterday I fought with you ..I shouldn't have done that . Will you and they kick Wei ying out , Wei ying will be unpwrotected , jin old pig will take Wei ying back ...I don't want that .. I am sworry " Wei ying's cry Is what like baby's.  His snot smeared around his nose . Babbling made his saliva out and his mispronounced words ..all this thing Wangji found way cuter than anything in this world. 

Wangji somehow gets courage to cradle others face in both of his hands . Wangji's heart races too fast . He still doesn't let go of that face cause he knows other is Immature child who needs a support.  If not him then whose gonna be his anchor in this new home.

"Shuhhh....I  do not find our play of last night , umm okay . I am your husband.  Do you know what husbands and wives are ?" Wangji had spoken all of his words quota of today .

"Yessh, they are best friends " Wei ying murmurs.

"MN.  And Best Friends do not kick out each other or leave them unprotected.  Will never leave Wei ying "