chapter 10

Spelling and grammar mistakes ahead

An : this story is all domestic stuff and fluff . No angst will come . This story will progress around Wangxian becoming a couple so ..there won't be war or anythings..

×+×

Yunmeng Jiang wasn't holding back on anything to welcome their new son in law.

Well decorated lotus pier with common peoples,  disciples the main family is present on dock to welcome them .

Wangji lands swiftly, holding his spouse  by waise on his side . Which didn't bother other at all but what bothered Jiang Family is their Wei ying's behavior.  He didn't move from his place at all , he didn't run into them to hug them,  to complain about how much he missed them,  how gusu was strict.

Instead Wei ying politely deep bows as he his husband does . Politely acknowledges other peoples presence with nod and smile . The graceful walking teen lad in pale purple robes which resemble white more that purple  . That lad isn't what they send off days ago .

"Welcome hanguang-jun , lotus pier is most honored to have you " Jiang fengmian addresses his gratitude.

"We are family,  no formalities " Wangji says .

"My lord " a voice speaks smoothly in between Yunmeng Jiang's silent main  hall .

All of the jiangs' eyes widens enough to think they will fall anytime .

The rowdy child of pier , who is alway chaos , shouting for no reason ;can respect his husband like this much .?

"MN? " Other says with zero expression as usual.

"Your forehead ribbon is crooked "

"Really?" Wangji frantically start to straighten it but it gets crook and loosen enough to fall down .

Wei ying catches it
"May I?" As soon as other nods

Wei ying tip toes to reach others forehead but couldn't get it .

"Stop laughing and bend over " Wei ying's words were enough to put whole Jiang household in trap of confusion.

That man ..didn't even change a fraction amount of his face structure rn and there is their child saying his husband is laughing..hoooooo what a wholesome.

"Huhh stop imagine wuxian,  iceberg don't laugh ...neither show emotions " Jiang cheng who had been jealous enough of husband of his brother. It was always him in his brother's had been first priority before marriage. 

He had been wondering the scenario since yesterday of his brother hugging him tightly calling him cheng cheng,both playing in lakes till his mother drags them out but sadly that didn't happen. Cause all his brother does is his husband.  What's so good in that iceberg.

"A-cheng , is this how you talk to your brother in law " Madam Yu talks firmly.

"That expressionless jade can't be my brother in law ....you don't deserve my brother..you changed my brother no you had forced him with all 3000 rules . You don't deserve my brother at all . Go Away " with Jiang cheng shouts on Wangji  who was completely done with the attitude of Jiang heir .

'Would Wei ying appreciate,  if I act like I care ?' he thinks and tightens last knot of forehead ribbon his wife just had put on .

"Jiang cheng , you aren't talking like that to my husband again , please . Gusu lan had treated me like their since first day , they made gusu my another home . I too want to make my husband feel this his family and home " Wei ying says like he is convincing angry toddler.

"I ain't taking you in my family neither this your home go away "

"Talking back to elders, disrespecting elders , bad mouthing aren't good manners that one should have . " madam yu's frown deepers and deepers after hearing this she had been holding back to lash on her son but she don't have nervous to do that anymore.

"To kneel in ancestors hall right now . "

"But mom "

"JIANG WANYIN I said right now " .

...

At dining table whole family makes themselves room except Jiang cheng.

"Hanguang-jun, I ask forgiveness for my son , he is little tempered and possessive of his siblings,  hope this incident won't affect yours and A-ying's relation " a words makes Wei ying grasp some year to lose up the tension on his small shoulders.

"Wei ying's and mine relation is deeper enough , it won't break until and unless
Wei ying want to " Wangji assures them

After rounding up all the dishes Wangji decides to stroll a little around dock with his wife as guide .

He had been wondering in this beautiful lotus pier surrounded with plump lotuses . His wife rambling about his stories,  his Wei ying hadn't left his sides since they were here and to be truthful Wangji is quite fascinated by this move of other .

Not just him but other Jiangs too except Jiang cheng though. Elders know the Wei ying's feelings to make it all comfortable for Wangji cause in initial of relation it's love instinct but Who's gonna explain this to a-cheng .

A-cheng on other hand had been sulking for being punished for no reason. He will revenge for this  and he gotta plan too.

He sneaks to the dock where his so called ' brother in law ' at with his brother .

Even though wuxian wasn't able to notice Jiang Cheng's presence but Wangji did . As soon as Jiang cheng was about push Wangji.  Wangji calmly moves out off way while Wei ying was about shout on his brother to stop pushing his husband but instead Wei ying has shout " Jiang cheng,  watch you  self "

And

*PWLOOOP*

Jiang cheng goes into water with large splash of water.
His parents runs on scene bc of Wei Wuxian's scream and sound. 

"How on earth you end up here A-cheng?" Madam yu ask drenched Jiang cheng.

"Instead of this ask him 'why he wants to drown my husband?'  " Wei ying sneered

"What ? Why did you...?" Jiang fengmian face palms as he can't find words anymore. His son is too much .

"Isn't he the great Hanguang-jun, how can he drown with this little water . This isn't first time, Wei ying hadn't we pushed jin zixuan once . " young lad boomed

"That was because of this bad attitude towards shijie but my lord has been taking good care of me " Wei ying shouts back .

"You had been calling ' my lord ' and acting all like prestigious lady of clan . Since you came . Isn't it obvious that you are forced . You can't do this at all . This iceberg must have been threatening you " Jiang cheng states but wei ying had enough now he fumes in anger and lunges on his brother.

"You can't talk like shit my husband and whatever shit you're making is nothing but your petty imagination and about me acting like prestigious lady of clan is because I am already one and currently I am in other clan I am obligate to do this . All I do for my husband because I respect him so much that I.....I ....I will..
....regret if ..I end up ...*sob* giving...him  bad face .."  he mumbles the last part . Jiang cheng freezes into his place .

Wangji forwards to take his  wife In his arm and take him back to room .