chapter 9

Early update ❤ love you guys

AN : short chapter..
Spelling and grammar mistakes..

Sleep slumber was broken  by his own memories of yesterday.  Wei ying gasps in shock.  Hurriedly completes his regular work and walks to sect leaders office in shame .

' how can I do this to father ? Attacking him '

As soon as he enters he gets to greet his whole family. 

"I am sorry father , I lost control. It never happened in Yunmeng.  I can't..Can't even think about to hurt you   . I will accept whatever punishment you gave me . " Wei ying kneels down on floor.

"Xiao wei it's my mistake I shouldn't have forgotten the fact that foxes are protective of their mates . I shouldn't have said anything about hurting Wangji " Qingheng jun laughs a little when both Wei ying and wangji have blushes on their face .

"Still mistake is mistake " Wei ying insists

"And you are forgiven " Qiren dismisses the urge . " and both of you should pack your luggage.  Wangji is sending you to Yunmeng.  Your uncle is missing you "
Qiren says but instead on being happy about going back home . Wei ying feels empty.

+++ in jingshi +++

"Wei ying I am really sorry.  Yesterday I shouldn't have raised my voice on you . I just ...didn't wanted you to go back " Wangji says.

"I am sorry too , I don't want to leave you but I want go to Yunmeng. I have to complete my Yunmeng Jiang's training before I start this . I was torn in between feelings of going Yunmeng and leaving you behind.  I will miss you much ." Wei ying hugs other .

"Will miss Wei ying too and will write many letters for wei ying " Lan zhan kiss the top of head .

Wei just snuggles in more .

Both starts packing things .

"I have many robes at home.  Let other be here . I will take this 3 of them and this 4 " he shows Wangji's old robes .

"Isn't those are mine "

"Yeah when you were 11 now they are mine . I wouldn't be able to sleep without your sandalwood smell . I got used to this . " Wei ying says childishly.

"And a scroll? " Wangji ask in curiosity.

"Ahhh ,it's nothing " he tries to hide the scroll behind his back . Wangji finds the red hue on other's face fishy .

He forwards to his cunning fox .
"It's nothing right " he asks with little smirk
"MN " other nods
"Then show me " Wangji corner other . Leaning over wuxian to get that scroll from other back . In all process Wangji's   lips continuously brushes Wei ying's neck. 

"Wait , husband...I am showing " fox stutters and says while being red tomato.

He shyly hand it over to Wangji just to get Wangji shy and over heels on Wei ying all over again .

"It's me "

"MN , that  day

"MN , that  day..... in garden you were smiling when I was playing with bunnies. I liked it so I drew it in free time , so can look at this whenever I will miss you , just like you can with mine their " wuxian points out his painting Wangji had since before their marriage.

"Ahem ....Wangji you should shut the door first  " Lan Xichen who was supposed to summon them to leader office had to notice all the scenario.
Well he doesn't mind it as long as he can tease both of them

"Seems like someone's is going miss someone hard " Xichen starts .

"Xichen-ge "
" Brother " both whines

"I didn't even address a thing why both you whining " Xichen back fire .

"I need to go ...to go father " Wei ying excuses himself

" me too " so does Wangji.

.....

Wangji and Wei ying were about to set on road . When Wei ying looks back to bid bye to his new family who treat him so great .

"Uncle , thank you for taking care of me . I miss you "

Qiren nods ' me too ' lefts unsaid

"And yes uncle don't drink too much of tea I had seen you drinking it . It's not good shijie says so ." Qingheng jun laughs when his brother got scolded by 13 year old .

Wei ying frowns slightly " and you too father don't go back in seclusion to slacking off the work "

"How was it " qiren too teases his brother .

"Also Xichen-ge. Don't tease my husband too much in my absence and do feed our bunny children since husband is coming with me "

"Yes mam , anything else ?" Xichen pretends to be servant

"Yes there is take care of everyone , specially my husband "

"Ooooo"

"I done with your teasings ...I am leaves let's go " Wei ying shakes he Dumbfounded husband.  Who was in daze of his little wife being a typical wife  and he loves  it soo much.

"MN,  let's goo" he holds others waist and hops over his swords to get destination Yunmeng Jiang