chap. 23

4 years later..

"Xianggong ~ " 19 year old Wei ying's voice called out his husband.

"Er -furen ....uh... hanguang-jun isn't here ...he ..he is busy " junior disciple manage to say awkwardly to his kind , loving and most respectful Madam.

In year Wei ying matured enough and made a special place in every lans heart . He started teaching to juniors at 17 . Little lans loves him so does the elder Lans .

It had been fan moment for disciple to talk with Madam . Now he had only wish to talk with admired hanguang-jun.

Cultivation world's idols: wangxian .

"So do you know where my lord at ?"
Wei ying asked softly.

"Near Lanshi "

.
.
Wei ying didn't run of course he didn't it's just his fast walk looks like run Nothing else.

Lanshi was for main hall but mostly used for holding lectures for large batches of students .

This year's guest students had came 4 months ago they would be here for 2 months more .

Wei ying enters from back side near to teacher stage where his husband would be but he isn't instead he is at front entrance. 10 feet away from a female student who is trying TO FLIRT with his husband. 

"Teacher Lan~ , it's not uncommon to have many wives and your wife male you don't have child yet , you can say you aren't satisfied or you want children " she tries get close with his husband but Wangji walk backs , away from her .

He even moves away when her shadow gets on his hand . With stern and disgusted face he says " third lady wang , I have been patient since starting because you are teenager and Immature but this is last thread of patience I have . Besides that I love my wife so much that I don't think of cheating him in my nightmares . About children,  my wife is very much capable of it and even if he wouldn't have been I would still love him . 

HE AND ONLY HE CAN HOLD LAN WANGJI'S HEART ❤,  get that into your mind and pack your bags and leave "

'Xianggong .......' no one knows how his heart melts at this site . He knew his husband isn't capable of cheating on him , he knows he husband is smitten for him but listen it , and seeing itself gives higher satisfaction. 

Wuxian runs to his husband hugs him closer (not just to get wang jealous but because he wanted to ).

" are you tired?" Wei asked

"No , why?" Wangji says

" I didn't knew you had that much breath to spend on speech " Wei ying giggles and tease.

" my every breath has name of yours "Wangji's voice wents out and miss wang huff and leave them for best .

"Xianggong,  can I ask you something?" Wei ying says with pouty lips , puppy eyes and whispered voice

This is the situation Wangji knows well Wei ying wants something

"What Wei ying want ?" Wangji noticed Wei ying's face turning into red .

"Baby " ..
..

..

4 years ago when they mated . Wangxian visited healer as concern for wei ying going into false heat .

"False heats are rare but happens due possessive nature of jiuweihu,  they would die but never see their mate with other or lose them , Wei ying's jiuweihu feared to lose you he wanted to make you his. He wanted to be loved . Since you had mated , Wei ying will have his true heat soon .

His heats will be regular, but wei ying is jiuweihu so he is highly fertile "

Wangxian becames red so does the healer but he clears throat

"But I would suggest both u to avoid pregnancy for a time while , before you says...wei ying  is 15 merely though , he is jiuweihu but it would risk to his and child's life as he wasn't  born omega but self-converted omega , he is fertile but fragile it would take 2-3more years to have a healthy baby with his safety till then have contraceptive medication I prescribe. "

Wei ying's hands in Wangji's they came back to garden ,
" what happened?"

" I am sorry I failed you ... I couldn't give you child rn " Wei ying said in tears .

"Stupid , I would love to have child like you , running around me calling you mom and me dad but not at cost of losing you , if we have now it could risk you as your body still in process to develop itself to hold new life,  I can wait for weiying even it takes forever "

* present day *

Wei ying who is now perfectly capable of having healthy baby in safer manner gets drags into jingshi...not long ago but 3 days ago healer conformed it and suggested to stop contraceptive medication and they did .

Only weiying knows how much eager he is for little Lan Wangji..

And nobody know how much Wangji wants little Wei ying ...
....

Last chapter will be the next one ...