chapter 15

Time skip ( 2 years )
Wei ying 15 now while
Lan wangji is 20
In this two years both missed each other but they had to apart since wangji on his mission ' where ever chaos is '
( that doesn't mean he was at Jiang's with his chaos 😅😅)

While Wei ying trained hard since soon he is soon going to move to gusu for his married life

"I am nervous, a-cheng " Wei ying's voice rings around the corridor.

"What's there to be nervous about , he is your husband you used to cling to him like you were glued "

"Yeah but I haven't seen him since 2 years ...it's been two years. "

"Wtf wrong with you ,wuxian "

"You will never understand " Wei ying sighs while fiddling .

"Try holding up your best appearance a-ying , you might will confident them " madam yu advised him

"Can I pull up good look , do I even look good? I am ugly " At this statement whole train hall was coughing in agony

' if that's ugly then what I am ' everyone around him ( + me )

" stop grieving and move your ass we need to pack up to depart today " jc hold by his elbow while dragging him away .

....

' your portrait was my only anchor when I was lonely, my lord ' he grew up enough to know husband and wife isn't of best friends that he used to say.

But He is still unknown to the depth of  some kind of matters like sex , martial life love and feeling but the question is how the hell he is going to handle it .

It's obvious that he likes his husband but what he is suppose to take step with  when he is just innocent jiuweihu in love without knowing a thing.

'It's too hard for me, can I be good wife I have been trained but ?' he bits his nail in anxiety so as his tails wiggles restlessly.

----- In Gusu -----

"Wangji, from now I hope you will take over your work as heir to your brother and take care of classes too "

"Yes , Uncle " wangji nods . It haven't been week since he came back from his tour . He gained so much experience but now he needs to settle his other half is coming to live with him for forever.

But for some reason it's still hard for him . ' Would I pull up good as husband he might be wishing ' .

" Let's greet a-xian , wangji . I heard they are at gates ." Xichen walked out of his office.

"Er - furen ...it's er-furen ...heyy I wanna see er-furen ..
How does he look " whispering disciple gasps when he felt killing glare stinging his back .

" sorry hanguang-jun " the disciple bow hurriedly and left the area with swear to him of never seeing er furen.

"Wangji, stop threatening them , your wife is at gate Let's see him "
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I am extremely sorry for not updating this long and still updating this short . It's just that I was appearing for entrance exam which I cleared recently with good grade and now because of this I have to change my city to get that higher education . With 22 days I will be gone from here and there are still too many things to do so I didn't get any time . I broke my promise twice to update ....I am sorry dude if u reading this .