chapter. 12

Bad grammar, spelling mistakes and short chapter ahead:

++×++×++×++×++×++×++×++×++×++×++×+

Wangji remains in Wei ying's room , feeling helpless whenever his beloved whimpered in pain . Wangji smooth out others pain with soft massage around others stomach, speaking soft words in others ear , luring him to sleep more . Wangji spend whole day and night caring for his other half .

He didn't catch any sleep but that was okay as long as his Wei ying would be better .

It was about the time everyone in household waiting for healer who hopefully found something to work on Wei ying's pain . If this won't work , Wangji would be happier to take his wife back to gusu to get treatment.

He fed other some more porridge . Wei ying's face was stained with tear stains . The time he cries out whenever pain shot up . Hair were messy , eyes were puffy . He was clearly in pain but he still forces himself to smile for his husband who treat him so well that wei ying feels that his husband is the bestest thing his Jiang family gifted which Wangji is .

There isn't thing Wei ying could paying off Jiang debts not just Raising him but giving him best man . Wei ying would never found himself like that .

"Sorry, for being late " the healer says currently with ghost eyes .

"I found out something but I have to confirm my doubts first , can you bring me basin with clean water " he asks and was soon provided. Everyone was looking at healer in hopes . His old shoulder have great weight now .

He puts some kind of potion in water that turn waters color to cerise just to come back at normal.

"Young master Wei I will need drop of blood for this taste , can you ?" Wei ying nods lazily and give his hand to proceed. Healer pricked the finger with needle . Blood gushed out , healer quickly drops the blood drop in basin .

The potion mixed water changes its color again but this time the color was berry blue .

"I was right " the healer scream enough to starlet dozing Wei ying.

"Then should I beg to ask what's the you were right about ?" Madam yu spats .

"Oo sorry , usually huli jing and jiuweihu have two types like alpha and omega . They are born with it but if jiuweihu or huli jing choose a mate before they get properly developed reproductive systems they might change in order to have offspring.
Young master Wei was alpha at initial but after his marriage his fox had accepted second young master as his mate .since Lan Wangji isn't fox himself so his wolf changed himself in omega so they can have kid in future. " Wangji freezes I his place as he hears the words .

Wei ying in all this things was innocent enough to know a thing about baby and it's process of making it yet happy as ever he be to know he can have a cute baby of his own . He loved the way baby's look adorable and pretty. He is thankful but his husband seems so freeze ' is he unhappy? Is it because of me ? Did I made mistake?'

"I ...... am sorry , my lord . I was wrong..I don't how this happened?" Wei ying's babbling brought everyone to focus on him .

" you did nothing wrong Wei ying " Wangji speaks hurriedly.

"But you seems unhappy " Wei ying's face tilts in confusion.

"I wasn't unhappy I was shocked"

"Shocked?"

"MN, I never knew Wei ying is this awesome, not just Wei ying is intelligent, powerful and hardworking but wei ying possess the best power of bringing new life to world. It's really honored thing for me . Thank you for being in my life " Wangji closer the distance between them which ended up Wei ying been in Lan zhan's lap .

"Is it really that cool?"

"MN, very cool "

"But does that mean I have kid inside me, is this why my stomach hurts ?" Wei ying's words were as innocent as they would be of child but they really did something impossible making Lan Wangji scream

"RIDICULOUS" face painted red

"Relax second young master Lan, it's hurting him cause it's his reproductive systems is growing, once it will be complete when he will turn 15 he will start having heats twice in year . For now it's been 4 days since his ache started it will come end by tomorrow "

"So I am not having baby?" There was hit of disappointment in Wei ying's voice .

"For now you are not " healer says

"But I wanted have one " Wei ying's hand clutches in his lap , fisting the clothes .

"As for that ask your husband to give you one " healer says like nothing

"Y- YOU ...THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, GET LOST , SHAMELESS " Wangji grits his teeth in anger about to pinch thay shameless healer giving his innocent waifu wrong ideas but uncle Jiang hold him back . Which gave healer time to run away

"Do ...* sob* Husband..
Not like babies or me ?? * sob * ...I....I did everything..to ...impress you ...I love babies...I want one ..but * sob * ..but if you ....won't...won't like it ...I won't ask you. ..I should listen you always. " Wangji feels struck by lightning when he see his Wei ying sniffing, tears falling down continously.

"I ..I didn't mean it that way . Having you is best thing happened me , and I love babies but wei ying is too young to have one . I will really like have one with Wei ying when he will grow up healthy and strong. Okay " Wangji caresses his face ,wipes the tears away .

"Promise? You love me and give me babies " Wei ying's tearful eyes did show determination but all the other people sees red in embarrassment . They quickly runs out from their room .

"I
....I will " Wangji Promises while being scarlet . He sighs as he tries to control himself from pouncing over his little wifau