[12] Sep 30, 2022 - Friday 20:17 [26]

| Road to Residence

It's been almost two weeks since I last saw Jennie, and I wish I could say that was enough for me to stop thinking about her.

It's like every tiny part of me... misses her. I miss... 

Her brown eyes...

Her gummy smile...

Her round, full cheeks...

Her loud laugh...

Teasing her...

The way she gets angry...

She beating me up...

I chuckle.

I miss the feeling that only she brings out of me, the feeling of being a kid. A stupid... weak... kid... that doesn't know how to act just by her simple presence.

She is the person who made me feel the most anxious... but.... she is also the person who made me feel the most at peace... she... I think that's it... she is the person who made me feel... the most... my heart is not used to it, it's... kind of exhausting... yet also... lighter... both at the same time.

And it's funny... I only know her for such a short time... but one of the feelings she gives me... no one ever made me feel it this strongly... when I'm with her... she makes me feel like... 

A pet does...? Ani, that sounds bad... wait, no... it's not like that... is almost as if... 

I don't know how to explain it better... and maybe this will sound like an insult to people in general, but... I feel alone when I'm alone with her... ah... it's just, that behind all those nervous and awkward acts that I can't control when I'm with her, every bit of me when I'm with her feels so genuine without even trying... I don't know... I just feel like she... maybe... sees the real me... but I don't know what she thinks about it... or what I'm gonna do about it...

I understand that we are never going to be...

I breathe deeply...

Honestly, I can't even imagine us being that...

But I don't want to let go of that feeling. I don't want to let go of her... maybe I can separate things better the next time I see her. 

I hope I do.

Your real crush is Yoohyeon, remember that.

I laugh alone. 

Ahhhh... yeah... they are so fucking different. I chuckle.

I wonder what my heart and brain see... do they even have anything in common?

Hmm, I can think of a few, but still... it's funny how different they are, and I'm in... in, no... no. Yoohyeon, okay, Jennie, no... you're not, no.

| Residence

I finally reach the residence.

♪ [ ~ Overflow - jeebanoff ~ ]

Jennie... 

No, I'm not just thinking about her... she's right there. She is sitting on the stairs of the building, and... she already noticed me.

I slowly walk to her. As I get close, I can feel my heart already being affected by her presence.

Calm down, idiot.

Jennie looks at me silently. I also say nothing, and I just sit next to her.

The length of the stairs is the same as the large entrance. Jennie and I are in the right corner, so if someone comes, we won't disturb them. I'm on her left side, being the one with the light of the building behind me, but the lamps in front of us are enough to illuminate the place. Across from us lies a big parking lot, with small green bushes fitting as dividers for the tracks and roads. Further ahead is the park, although it's far, we can still see people strolling within it. More to our right, after our residence, there's a bridge to the other side of the river, and... also the road we take starts there, alongside the serene flow of water.