[13] Oct 1, 2022 - Saturday 11:02 [27]

| Mountain Lodge

It's camp day. Yey... uh-uh... I hate it here. 

Rosé and I came to the house together in her car... and it's a good thing she offered to be the one taking us... 'cause if it was me instead... I don't know if we would have arrived at all...

We are walking in the direction of the group of people that we planned together these two days thing. It's Jungkook's friends' house in the middle of nowhere... what possibly can go wrong...?

As we reached the entrance, we greeted the people, and Jihyo indicated to us the bedroom where we will stay. It's on the second floor.

We are going up to place our things there.

We reach the bedroom. It has only one window, in the wall at the end. It's all wood around here, even the ceiling, which with these pillars, gives the room a really nice, rustic aesthetic. Fluffy white rugs and... a bed and a mattress on the floor.

"I'm on the bed!!" Rosé screams and jumps onto it.

"... We can both sleep here, we both fit," she says, showing me with her hands the free space on the bed.

"Don't worry," I laugh and throw my stuff onto the mattress on the floor. I go near the window to see the view and I... what? I-I'm confused. Jennie's boyfriend is here outside on the phone.

Wtf...

"... You didn't say that Jennie was not coming? Why is her boyfriend here?"

"What? Let me see!" she pushes me to the side, almost making me fall.

"... Jennie told me that she wanted to come, but her boyfriend wanted to spend the weekend in another place. Maybe she was able to convince him."

I stay silent and nod.

"... Wait, so that means Jennie is... here!" she screams the last word and starts to run towards the exit of the room. 

I put my hand over my ear.

"Aish."

I follow her walking 'cause I'm not in the mood for running and... I'm still processing that I'm going to spend two days next to Jennie... and her boyfriend... together...

As I walk down the stairs, I see Rosé jumping into Jennie's arms. 

"Jennie!" 

I laugh at Rosé's sudden, crazy move.

"H-Hi," she stutters because Rosé is almost taking her to the ground with her excitement.

"I can't believe I won't have to deal with Lisa all alone."

My face drops the smile, and I look at them annoyed.

Jennie chuckles.

"Hi," she says gazing at me, still embracing Rosé.

"Hi, Jennie."

I stop looking at her as I feel a girl standing next to us... staring at me. She has long dark hair and piercing brown eyes.

Oh-key... this girl's gaze is kinda scaring me... just smile and nod, yeorobun...

Jennie looks at me and then at the girl.

"Oh, Jisoo... this is Lisa."

"Hi," I say and smile.

"Hi," the girl smiles too. Okay, I feel like I can breathe again, and I will not be killed... just yet.

Rosé stops hugging Jennie and looks at the new girl.

"Hi! I'm..." 

Rosé seems like she's having some difficulties...