Chapter 6 - Raven?

It's been weeks since I last saw Callum. Its late at night and I think of him and wish him here. As soon as I do, there is a tapping at my window. I walk to it and open it. There is Callum hanging from my windowsill. He pulls himself up and in. "Why didn't you ask for me earlier, I could feel you wanted me here?" He moves closer and wraps his arms around me, "Rue, I've gotta tell you something..." I look up at him and see how serious his face is. "What?" He sighs and says, "Well I'm actually a really bad guy, but I also legitimately like you, the only problem is, your cousin Estella, wants to kill me." I blink, "Estella is okay? W-why is she trying to kill you? And already know you're a bad guy, look what we did a couple of weeks ago!" He laughs and then looks me in the eye, "Your cousin's name is Raven. She's with a bunch of bad guys who attempted to kill me. I'm really sorry." I sigh and look at the window, "Raven is a pretty cool name... I wish I could see her." I begin to tear up. Callum cups my face, "Hey, hey it's okay, you'll see her soon enough, I can feel it, you can feel it too." He ducks his head down and kisses me. "You are my songbird, my little Nightingale. I won't let anything happen to you." I bury my face into his shirt and mumble "I know." He makes me look at him, and brings me close, stroking my hair, "Don't pick sides with me and Estella, she's your cousin, I'm just some guy who you could easily get over. And anyway, if Estella knew you were with me, she'd flip her lid." I hear footsteps coming down the hallway, I look at Callum and say, "Callum, you gotta leave, I haven't told Thea about you and if she saw you she'd go cray cray." He lets go of me and rushes to the window, climbs out but hangs there. "Ruby, just one more thing before I go?" I come close to the window, "Yes?" He smirks and kisses me, "I love you." And then he's gone.