░ . 🦋 . Chapter One

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱; 𝘖𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

The door slammed open to reveal a slightly tall lanky pale skinned male, his lips were chapped and slightly cracked, his brunette hair was tossed in every which way and tassel into a messy nest that looked as if it could house birds. His shoes tracked dirt from the ground outside of the apartment building onto the clean floors of the apartment, he cleared his throat as he fixed his multicolored knitted sweater before stepping out of the way of the door so that he could shut it. Bare feet padded against the laminate floor, his hazelnut colored eyes peered up from their place looking at the cuffs of his sleeves. A small smirk played onto his lips as he saw the female walk out, a cross look on her face as she realized who had slammed her door.

"Arawn." She states, her voice lined with frustration, he let out a soft chuckle.

"Good afternoon, Brooklynn. . . Sweetheart, what have I told you about sleeping until late? It'll just create bigger bags under those gorgeous eyes." He winked, sticking his tongue out playfully as he walked closer to her and gently patted her head. She let out a soft scoff, glaring at hazel colored eyes. "Now, where is dear Epione? I have something very important to say to you both."

"It better be important. . . She just got off the late shift and fell asleep like an hour ago."

"Mmm. . . It's very important, Brooky." He says as he brushes past her and turns walking through an archway with flowers hanging from it and into the kitchen. A kettle was placed on the older looking stove, clicking and clacking as the water heated within the metal. "Ah. .. Tea sounds quite pleasant!" He says as he walks to the kitchen table and takes a seat before looking back over to find Brooklynn standing in the doorway, slightly leaning as she crosses her arms across her chest, a slight glare still in her chartreuse colored eyes. "Well then. . . Wake little Epione, chop chop!" He claps his hands together as if to rush the girl. She let a scoff leave her lips before turning and walking away down the opposite hall from where they came. Arawn looked down at the wood of the table, letting out a quiet sigh as he rubbed his fingers against the wood with a slight frown painted on his lips.

He heard a whine come from down the hall, peering up he saw another female with shoulder length raven colored hair, her sapphire blue eyes held bags beneath them as she walked into the tiled kitchen. She was dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top, her hair was messy and tangled as she walked in and plopped across from Arawn.

"Morning sleeping beauty!" He says quite loudly causing her to let out a whine, holding her head in her hands as her eyes peered up and glared at him.

"Fuck you." She says, rage burning against her tongue, he swore he saw her ears steem. Letting out a laugh, he shakes his head.