░ . 🦋 . Chapter Nine

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

𝖳𝖶: 𝖯𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖠𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾 😭

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

It had been a few days, the guys had stuck around a bit. Brian and his wife got the pull out couch on the second floor, though Brian had woken a few times to see the glowing eyes of a rather large bear in the corner of the room. When talking about it at breakfast, Arawn simply cackled while Brooklynn looked at Epione. Today it had been a week since the surgery, Brooklynn and Arawn had been the only ones awake.

"I was talking over my name with Howie."

"Oh?" Brooklynn stirred the batter within a large glass bowl. "And what have you come up with?"

"He. .. Howie came up with the name Aiyanna." Brooklynn looks back at Arawn, a smile coming across her lips.

"It's beautiful. . . And what do you think of it?" She takes a sip of her coffee before getting back to stirring the batter.

"If it's from him. . . I love it, truly." Arawn smiled to herself.

"Good, Aiyanna." Her smile only seemed to grow. Brook turned on the flat top allowing it to heat up before cutting off some of the butter. Footsteps caused them to look around before seeing that AJ had woken up, he walked down the hall shirtless, his night pants had fallen from his hips a little showing off his navel just a bit.

"Morning dollface. . . Morning Ar." He walked around wrapping his arms around Brooklynn's waist and placing a kiss on the crook of her neck.

"Morning." Aiyanna says, grinning a bit as she watches the two. Brooklynn pours a bit of batter on the hot flat top, making about eight pancakes before setting the bowl to the side and grabbing the spatula she had sat out earlier. Flipping them all, she death grips the handle of the spatula before whacking the fuck out of the pancakes causing Aj to jolt a little before backing away. He looks at Aiyanna then looks at Brooklynn again. Looking back at Aiyanna, he gives a concerned look as he mouths, 'Is she alright?'. Letting a snort leave her lips, she grins as she looks at Brooklynn who turned walking to the far cabinets grabbing out a large plate before walking back to the pancakes, she set them all on the plate carefully.

"Dollface?"

"Hm?"

"You alright?" He watches, she hums for a moment not answering as she cuts more butter then pours batter. He rubs her hips gently, as if it were to sooth her, as she flipped the pancakes, she did the same she had done with the others.

"Yep." She says finally.

"Alright." He says quietly.

Epione curled into Kevin a bit more, her dreams had faded, and now the nightmares had come to torment her. Tears pricked her eyes as she shook her head a little, Kevin's eyes opened a little hearing her whimpers.