░ . 🦋 . Chapter Fourteen

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴

»𝖳𝖶: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌/𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾«

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

June 15, 2001 - Bristow, VA - Airport

The tour had officially started in January, Brooklynn and Epione had stayed in New York while Aiyanna had gone along on the tour to help out with the closets as well as making sure everyone looked good. And the pictures that had been printed when they could, and sent to the girls proved Aiyanna was doing amazing. Though it hurt a bit not to be around their friend for so long, same with their guys, they knew they had to carry on with their own lives. The invitation hadn't been thrown out until June 10, they got mail and came to find out they were lanyards that read, 'MVF - Limited Edition'. Brooklynn chuckled when remembering that only two years ago that was what the guys had called them at the Orlando concert.

The girls had been on the plane for a good few hours, aching and stiff, and when they arrived in Virginia they were met with Aj, Kevin, and two security guards, one of which Brooklynn noticed was Matt. They stood waiting, Aj held a sign that said 'My forever Dollface, come here' with an arrow pointing down at him. Kevin on the other hand held an arm behind his back while his other hand held a sign that said 'Revuese'.

When both girls wandered over with little struggle, they were both greeted with tight hugs and Aj having to rush after his flimsy cardboard sign that tried getting away from him. Epione looks up at Kevin standing on her tiptoes and placing a soft kiss on his jawline before smiling sweetly.

"How have you been?" She asks, he smiles looking down at her as his hair falls a bit.

"Better now that you're here. .. I've missed you so much." He says, she chuckles softly.

"Can't have missed me that much.. I call you all the time."

"Calls are different, revuese. Here I get to hold you close and–" He leans down kissing her, the same bourbon taste had remained the same now mixing with what tasted like chocolate. After a moment he pulled away, smiling a little at her flustered state. "I get to do that as well." He whispers breathily. Epione felt her inner fangirl squeal loudly as she stumbled a step back looking around.

"I should go collect my bag... Uhm.." She says quickly, her face heating up as she grabs Brooklynns hand leading her to the carousel before grabbing their bags and making their ways back to the guys.

They made it to the hotel, a pretty decent amount of rooms were rented out to the guys. Along the way it had been mentioned that they would only be staying for a day more before leaving to head to North Carolina overnight and get there in time for the tour before leaving again. Leading the girls to their rooms, Brooklynn laid out on the bed with a sigh as Aj set her bag beside his looking over with a chuckle.