░ . 🦋 . Chapter Four

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘈

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘈...𝘈𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩... 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰 [𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2]

»𝖳𝖶: 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅, 𝖺𝗇𝗑𝗂𝖾𝗍𝗒«

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

As the guys made their way back to the dressing room, they all talked about how the show had gone. Brian grinned a little, looking at Kevin and Aj.

"It seems as if you two have some rather admirable admirers." He teased a little tugging off the shirt he had on before grabbing another and slipping it over his head.

Kevin looks at the small lion poking out of his pocket, the time and the dedication that the fan had taken to make this made him feel special inside. Though fans tossed stuffed animals all the time, most were store bought. That fact that it was made specifically for him, from the royal blue heart with his name to the bow tie to match. Carefully pulling it from his pocket, he sets it on the top shelf of his locker and brushes his fingers over the material. "Hey. . .B-Rok. . . Don't get upset because no-one gave you a cute handmade, personalized gift." He seemed to rub it in a little, smirking softly. He only seemed to notice when looking at the bow-tie that there was a crystal with liquid and a small grain of rice inside of it. There was lettering on it, squinting a little he bit his lower lip. "Ep. . . Epione?" He reads out loud.

"What?"

"The name on this piece of rice inside of it says, 'Epione'." Kevin says, he smiles a little now knowing that he had a name to go with the fan, just not a face or any other information.

"WE HAVE A NAME FOLKS!" Brian says loudly in a 'Donald Duck' voice with a smile. Kevin chuckles softly at his cousin's actions. Walking in, wearing his baggy black pants, sliding his pink shirt over his head, he shoves the panties back in his pocket, hoping the others wouldn't notice. "Hey Bone. . .Whatcha got there?"

"Uhh.." Turning to look at Howie, noticing that the others were looking at him now. "Just a gift."

Pulling the panties from his pocket as he holds them up for all to see, he smirks. "That seems like one heck of a gift to be carrying with you the entire concert there bro." Howie gives him a smirk as AJ snatches the panties back, shoving them back in his pocket again.

"I...uh..." AJ starts to say then hears the fans coming down the hall. "Meet and Greet anyone?" Making his way to the door, he stops before opening it before looking back. "Oh... It is their birthday today....AND....I got their phone number, oh and sorry Kev, but I got her name too."

"But. . . So did I–." Kevin starts.

"Did ya get the number?" Giving a grin as he opens the door, hearing the fans down the hall, they all follow after and begin to make their way to the meet and greet space.