░ . 🦋 . Chapter Eight

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁"𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴!!"

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
"𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴!!"

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

 The next morning, being awoken to the smells from the kitchen, Arawn lays in his new room looking up at the ceiling. Thinking about the big step that he was going to be taking in the next few hours, he puts his hands behind his head. Hearing a knock on the door, he looks over.

"Come in!" Seeing the door open, a warm smile greets him. "Hey Howie..."

"Hey..." Walking in, he closes the door behind him, before walking over and sitting at the edge of the bed. "You nervous?"

"For what is about to happen...you would think I would be, but I am actually not. More anxious than anything. I can't wait to see what life will have in store for me and what new adventures I will have. Adventures that I will have with my girls." Giving him a gentle nod, Howie smiled softly as he looked down for a moment, his black hair smoothed back into a ponytail that rested at the base of his neck. Reaching out, Arawn placed his hand on Howie's, causing him to look over at him. "As well as see where the future goes for us, should you choose to take it with me."

"Of course I would... Why wouldn't I?" Sitting up as the sheet fell, Arawn's bare toned chest became revealed as he looked at Howie. "Have you been taking care of the process that you needed to?"

"Yeah... The only thing that really hasn't changed is my voice and not having breasts... Which will come with time, I think." Howie chuckles softly, his smile seemed to remain. A knock on the door interrupted the small conversation, Howie looked as if he had wanted to talk about something else but couldn't as the door opened and in came Nick.

"Hey— Woahh am I interrupting something? My poor eyes." Nick says quickly, Arawn smirks a bit.

"Honey if you were interrupting something you would have heard me begging. Now what is it?" Arawn raises a brow. Nick shakes his head, sticking out his tongue a bit.

"Yuck. . . Okay. . . Too much info, Ar. Anyway, B-Rokk says that breakfast is done."

"Alright. . . Thanks, kid." Nick looks at the two again, a small smirk played on his lips as he turned on his heel walking out while shutting the door behind himself. They listened as he made his way down the stairs rather loudly before Arawn let out a small chuckle, while Howie looked at him with a grin.

"You're down bad, Ar." Slipping off the blankets and sheets, he pushed himself off the bed a bit and stretched his arms over his head feeling satisfying pops come from his joints.

"Fuck." He groaned, his muscles loosened a bit as he let his arms fall before he made his way around the bed towards the door. Opening it he peers back. "Coming?" He asks softly, Howie nods and stands up following as Arawn makes his way out and down the stairs into the living room area. Amaris laid on the couch, curled up in one of Brooklynns shirts and a pair of shorts. She was still passed out, and looked as if she wouldn't wake for another good hour or three. Looking towards the kitchen, he saw Brian with his wife in the kitchen, plating up some of the food and setting it out on the island. Meanwhile Nick had been missing.