░ . 🦋 . Chapter Six

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅
𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘍𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺

»𝖳𝖶: 𝖬𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗀𝖾«

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

2000 - A Year Later

Time had flown by within a matter of months, it was shocking how they had lost track of time. It was slowly coming around to the time of Arawns birthday again, and Brooklynn seemed to have had something planned. How had Arawn known? Because whenever he was around at their house, Brooklynn would quickly brush off most conversation and tell them that she had errands to run or had gotten a call from Aj, though Arawn knew that they were on tour thanks to Howie, who he had gotten the phone number of the last day of their trip the year before in Orlando.

As it got closer to his birthday, the girls seemed to blow him off more frequently, telling him they were busy. And much to his surprise, Howie and the others had done the same as well, telling them they were so busy with the tour. Arawn continued to go on with his life, pushing himself farther into work so that maybe on his birthday he could buy himself a small meal and celebrate seeing as the others were a bit too busy with their own lives. Picking up his phone and opening the lock screen, he hoped to see a message or a missed call from someone, anyone but to his dismay, there was nothing. Just the picture of him and Howie in Orlando staring back at him from his wallpaper causing him to turn off the screen quickly, fighting back the few tears that rested on his lower lid. Tossing his phone on the desk, he hears a few voices coming from behind the wall as he looks up, wiping away any sign that he was upset.

"Hey Ar..." A young lady says as she and a few of the other models make their way to his desk. Sitting on the edge, her leg coming a bit from the floor, she sees his phone in a rather awkward spot than usual, she turns her gaze to him. "Um...do you want to hang out tonight? I mean...the big show is tomorrow night and I thought maybe the crew could hang out beforehand. You know, get the anxiety down a notch?"

Running his hand through his hair, he seemed to be lost in his own space as the girls noticed that he wasn't paying much attention to the conversation at hand. "How could they...it...it's like they all just blew me off. I mean, I get that I can be a handful at times, but seriously, communication would be helpful."

"Ar...?" Another of the girls said as she walked around the desk and tapped his shoulder softly. "Wh...what's going on hun?"

Feeling a slight tap to his shoulder pulling him from his own thoughts, he looked at the girls before giving a clumsy smile. "I'm sorry ladies, what was it that you said?"

"Drinks? Us all...tonight?"

"Oh right, um yeah sure. Sounds good. Not like I have anything planned." Hearing the girls cheer, he watches most of them walk away besides a young brunette that was sitting on the front edge of the desk. Giving him a worried look, he tried to straighten up the desk the best that he could before meeting her eyes.