░ . 🦋 . Chapter Nineteen

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

Chapter 19

Time is A Beautiful Thing

A year or two had passed since the disappearance of Epione, AJ forgave Aiyanna over the course of a few months, but made her vow that she would get better for the lost girl. Within those few months, Aj swore that he had seen the raven haired female quite a bit of times but everyone played it off as being his imagination. Maybe it was. Kevin had talked to Aj about his drinking problem, and AJ went to rehab, they stopped the concerts for the time being and supported their friend as he went through what was needed. Brook and Aiyanna got better slowly, with time they had come to smile again and even go out in public more often. A memorial had been built for those who were killed in 9/11, and the girls along with Aj and Howie took the time out of their schedules to go and visit it.

Kevin acted as if he was alright, but mentally he blamed himself for Epione having disappeared. He was distant, and became even more quiet. He was hesitant around Aj after that day, they were slightly awkward, and talking of Epione stung the two men just as much as it did Aiyanna and Brooklynn.

Brian's wife, Leighanne, had become pregnant and had a beautiful baby boy named Baylee Wylee Litterell. He had Brains looks, but the sparked personality of Leighanne. Brooklynn grew fond of the child, and would visit when she could to enjoy the company of the small babe.

Howie and Aiyanna's relationship had grown slowly, they started slowly and built up again. Maybe it was for the best. Aiyanna was seeing a therapist to talk out her mental issues, otherwise she spent her time with the others or designing and creating outfits for the shows that were to come. It was a rocky start back into her career, but she managed with the support of everyone. She took that vow quite seriously.

By 2006, everyone was saying farewell to Kevin, wishing him the best and telling him that they would keep in contact. He didn't have the inspiration to continue, and for a while wanted to live his own life and figure everything out, maybe even try looking for Epione again when he could.

The same year, the four guys had created an album named 'Unbreakable', they went on tour for a bit before easing back down again.

By 2009, the guys released an album called 'This Is Us', it sold just as well as Unbreakable, maybe a bit better. Again going on tour, and again they came back and eased into a state of ease planning on new albums to come, and maybe even a few solo songs/albums.

Life was good, it stayed calm, and allowed for everyone to take breaths and everything at their own pace. It truly was a great life, and they were thankful for the time that they had -- through losses and hardships, they came back to each other and rebuilt what they could, forgiving and continuing on.