░ . 🦋 . Chapter Eighteen

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰... 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

»𝖳𝖶: 𝖣𝖾𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇«

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

A phone call from Epione is something AJ would never have thought he would receive, but if it was from her then it had to be important. He nodded towards the guys and stood up walking out, answering the phone he brought it to his ear.

"Lizard? Is everything alright? Is this about dollface?" He heard soft honks from cars, the wind in the background and a little chatter from her teeth.

"She... I don't know... I uhm..." He was slightly concerned, leaning against the wall as he tapped his finger against the back of his device.

"Epione. What's the matter?"

"I'm going to do what's best for them..." She finally says, her teeth chattering, she sounded as if she was cold and outside.

"Are you alright? Are you outside? Epione, it's snowing." Aj worried, looking around and finding a rather large window to see that it had fogged over due to the cold.

"I know..." She chuckled numbly. "I uhm... Protect them for me. Take care of yourself... And the guys as well.." With that the line went dead, Aj stared for a moment turning he ran back into the meeting over their next album. Aj found Kevins green eyes peering up at him.

"Aj?" Brian asked.

"What the hell did you do?!" AJ asks, glaring at Kevin, he was confused. "It's either something happened between you and her or the girls and her.. But Epiones acting weird..." He says, a harshness in his voice. Howie stands up quickly.

"What do you mean?" Aj glares at Kevin before looking at Howie.

"She's somewhere outside.. Sounded cold... She said... She's going to do what's best for them."

"What... What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know." Aj says, he looks back at his phone for a minute. "She must be somewhere around the city... I'm gonna go and look for her." Kevin stood up rather quickly.

"I'll—"

"Stay right here and continue to work on the album." Aj's voice snapped, biting harshly causing Kevin to flinch a bit. He sighed and looked down, pressing the padding of his feet down a bit causing the chair to lean back a little, Kevin became silent. Aj turned on his heel, pushing the doors back open and making his way towards the elevators. He clicked the button, tapping it repeatedly hoping that it might go faster in arriving. His heart thumped against his chest rapidly.

"I'm going to do what's best for them. . ." There were so many things that ran through his head when she said that. Was she going to?... No.. She wouldn't.. She was brave but not enough to do something like that. The doors opened rather slowly, it frustrated him as he took a long step inside of the box and clicked the button, as the doors slowly shut a hand came through causing the doors to jolt and slowly open again revealing Brian and Howie. They both walked in, Aj clicked the button to shut the doors rapidly as if it could go any faster by doing so. He let out a breath of relief as the doors shut and they began to descend downwards.