░ . 🦋 . Chapter Five

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

A light knock on the door caused Arawn to turn the stereo down just a bit, lowering the volume of the current song playing, 'We've Got It Goin' On'. He walks down the small hall before unlocking the door and opening it up to reveal the four of the five from the night before.

"Are my eyes deceiving me or do we have the famous Backstreet Boys standing on our hotel room doorstep?" Aj chuckles, slipping his hands in his pockets and nodding a bit.

"Maybe you're just dreaming of us being here." He jokes, adding in a playful wink. Arawn smirks, stepping from out of the way and leaning against the wall beside the door.

"Please. . . Come in." They nod their thanks and walk into the hotel room. "Don't mind Epione. . . I don't believe that she has gotten any sleep." A particular part seemed to play when they walked in, Epione dropped to her knees and held her hands together as if praying. She had a white stick poking from out of her lips, her raven colored hair was a complete mess and tangled in front of her face. 'Time To Pray'. They all said in their heads having heard the music. Kevin watched Epione, raising a brow and watching her sitting on her knees for a moment before standing up having realized they were there. Her face turned bright red, she quickly turned and rushed to the stereo turning off the music, pulling the lollipop from her lips as she looked down. "Oh by the way, we have guests, Epi." Arawn says only now, he walks past the guys down the single step and to the window pulling open the curtains.

"Could have mentioned that earlier." She muttered embarrassed. Howie chuckles softly.

"You seemed to have been enjoying yourself." He comments, grinning.

"Sort of." She says as she tosses the lollipop in the garbage, frowning and hoisting herself onto the countertop sitting carefully. She keeps her legs pressed together to be more ladylike, especially while wearing a skirt.

"You guys can take a seat. Relax. . . We don't bite hard." Arawn winks, Howie smirked a little.

"Maybe I like being a bit hard." He walks to the couch and sits, relaxing as Arawn lets out a laugh. Aj looks around as if searching for something – no maybe someone.

"Brooklynn is in the bathroom." Aj had only then realized the water running in the background, he nodded and walked to one of the beds taking a seat and looking around. Kevin walked to Epione and pulled a chair over while sitting beside her, he didn't exactly know why he felt the need to be close to her but he was letting into that aching feeling. Epione kicked her feet a little, softly tapping against the cabinets as she watched everyone sit and relax.

Leaning against the wall, she lets a sigh leave her lips. It was comfortable, if she was being completely honest, to have them around. She had known about them, but she hadn't at the same time. Learning more by the minute when they talked, like that Kevins middle name was Scott. AJ is from Florida originally. It wasn't much but at the same time it was to her, maybe it was silly. But she knew that Brooklynn probably felt the same, Arawn, she definitely knew. He wouldn't stop rambling about it.