░ . 🦋 . Chapter Thirteen

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻'𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵'

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
'𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵'

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

October 08, 2000 - Los Angeles, CA

They had all been busy, and with a new album coming soon the guys had been even busier. Aiyanna went back to her fashion job, though moved in a month or three back with the girls. Brooklynn promised Aj she wouldn't stress as much, though it had been somewhat of a lie, more stress had actually been put on her at her place of work with the holidays coming closer. Epione had also been working hard, she had quite a bit of goals in mind besides bills having to be paid.

Time seemed to stop when the guys invited them for a month or three to go along with them on set, watch how everything had been filmed and such. So here they stood now, watching as the video for 'Shape of My Heart' was recorded. They stood awkwardly off to the side, well Brook and Epione to be exact, while Aiyanna was talking with the producer about outfits for the five.

"Dollface!!" She heard that shout halfway across the set, her face turning bright red. Epione looks at Brooklynn, smiling a little.

"He's loud." Epione chuckles, Brooklynn nods quickly.

"He didn't need to shout..." She mumbles, walking towards Aj. Epione watched the two, she held her hands behind her back looking around a bit. It truly was amazing, to see how everything worked. Though normal for them, it wasn't for the girls. There was someone going around with a camera in hand, Brian mentioned earlier that they were recording behind the scenes. Epione watched, her nerves began to tense up a bit as the male with the camera started walking towards her.

"Hi!!" He says, smiling. She waves a little, the camera is shoved a bit in her face. She felt her chest tighten, taking a step back to allow herself some room, she moved her hands and arms wrapping them around herself. "What's your name?"

"E-Epione." She says quietly.

"Pleasure!! I'm Thomas." He holds out his hand, Epione stares for a moment before hesitantly shaking it. "So who are you to the Backstreet Boys?"

"A special person to me." Kevin had noticed her anxiety had begun to take over, how she trembled and tried not to freak out. Wrapping an arm around her waist, Kevin smiles warmly at the camera. "She is here to sort of watch.. The lovely Aiyanna will be fashioning our outfits from this point on and she and another young lady are here as guests." Thomas nodded, looking through the camera, he walked away having seen Nick. Kevin looks down at Epione, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"Thank you." She says softly, leaning into him a bit.

"Your welcome, revuese. .."

Aiyanna stood in the background while the director/producer was talking to Thomas, she had her arms up in the air waving with a massive grin. Howie had pulled her away, chuckling and shaking his head. "I don't know whether to worship you or take you back to my trailer so that you're distracted enough not to mess with production." Aiyanna's eyes lit up, her cheeks heating up slightly as she bit her lower lip.