░ . 🦋 . Chapter Two

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘓𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘰 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝘏𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘓𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘰 𝘎𝘰𝘰 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴

⊱ ───ஓ๑༺♰༻๑ஓ ─── ⊰

Waking up with a groan, Epione rubs away the sleep from her eyes and sits up looking around. She was laying on the couch, so being closer to the window was sort of a disadvantage seeing as the light seemed to think it was a great idea to show in. She glared a bit, hating the fact that her body usually woke her up quite early. She wanted to go back to sleep, but couldn't, so instead she decided to just get ready for the day. Throwing off the blanket, she stands up and stretches. A breeze from the Ac nipped at her bare skin, looking down she had only now realized that she decided to just wear a crop top and her booty shorts to bed. Thank goodness that they really hadn't gone out after ordering that pizza.

Walking to her suitcase she picked out her outfit which consisted of a pair of bright orange pants with white lining stitched into it, a bright pink thong and a white sports-bra like top. Walking to the bathroom she sets her clothes on the countertop and undresses before stepping into the shower and turning on the water, letting it heat up for a moment until she pulls up on the piece on the faucet before water spits at her.

Standing up straight she pulls the curtain closed before leaning into the water, closing her eyes she feels the piping hot water attack her skin and bite at it leaving it red. Reaching up she runs her fingers through her tangled black hair, getting it drenched with the water. Opening her eyes she looks around before finding a clean rag and the bottles of soaps, putting some soap on the rag and getting it wet she begins to lather her body in the soap. It smelled like blood oranges, she smiled a bit at the scent. Setting the rag to the side after rinsing it, she rinsed her body and turned off the water. Epione pulled the curtain open and grabbed a fresh towel before drying off her body and stepping out, setting the towel on one of the two bars she began to get dressed in the clothes that sat on the counter, looking over her appearance she turned to make sure everything looked decent. The reflection of her sapphire eyes made her frown a bit, she disliked what she looked like, but she knew she would just have to deal with it, not like she could go back and change her parents to try and make her appearance half decent.

Walking out of the bathroom, she almost bumped into Brooklynn who was still slightly asleep. "Morning." Brooklynn mumbled, Epione let out a small giggle beneath her breath and pats Brooks shoulder.

"Morning Brook."

"How long have you been up?" Epione looks around, finding a clock before sighing.

"Not long, honestly, only about 20 minutes if I am being completely honest."

"Damn." Brooklynn yawns before slipping past Epione and into the bathroom, walking to the couch Epione plops and stretches out figuring she would have to wait for the others to wake up and get bathed before they could head anywhere.