vacation

3 months have gone by and well me and maya are going on vacation even though she doesn't want to leave her work, I got my job back at grey sloan, and I now have navy scrubs, I passed my boards before I dissappear anyway. The only thing is I still haven't come out as bi to anyone, not even amelia which I though I would've when we were watching top gun, but I decided against it.
"You ready " I say as we get of the plane in Greece.
"No, I hate leaving work," she says.
"It will be fun, plus its only a week, come on let's enjoy it while we can," I say leading her through the airport to collect outer bags.
We arrive at the hotel, exhausted from the day of travelling we had.we collapse onto the bed that I newly made in our room the view from the balcony, well from what I can see from my position on the bed, look amazing you can see the see, couple hundred yards away from us. The pool is in the center of the resort, look fairly good. My eyes start to close, well that's until I feel a weight on my chest where maya has placed her head I wrap my arm around her, I drift into a comfortable state.

________________________________________

5 days later and we are led sunbathing by the pool, very peaceful well until 3 men approach us.
"Can we buy you ladies a drink," he says.
"We have drinks," I say holding up my lemonade.
"This a girls trip," he asks.
"Listen,we are just trying to have a good time," maya says making me smile knowing what we were doing this morning.
"That is all I want," he says rubbing his hands together. God he's wierd.
"Right, you can buy us drinks, if you can beat me at press ups," maya says challenging him. His friends making a ooooh noise surprised at this action.
"Alright," he says taking mayaz drink and putting it on the table beside her, he helps her of her sun bed," I'll even do them one handed," he says as they start doing them. Maya one, of course, he was way to cocky. "One martini and one lemonade on their tab," she says to the waiter.
"And French fries, oh and mozzarella sticks," I say taking the advantage of the situation. Maya walks over to my bed and cups my face pulling me into a kiss.
"Sorry dude," one of his freinds, says as they walk away. We go back to sunbathing and eating the food we ordered.
"It's getting dark, do you want to go for a walk," I say, knowing the sunset is pretty cool.
"I have another idea," she says as she grabs my hand, then grabbing outer stuff.

________________________________________

Well last night was fun we only have 1 day left, I and have no idea what to do.
"Can we stay another week," I pleed.
"No, we have our flight booked for tomorrow at 2am, plus we don't have anymore time booked of work," she says, that is the worst response.
"That's such a boring response," I mumble relaying my head on her chest. She traces patterns up my arm making me fall asleep again.
"Love you," she wispers in my ear as I drift.

We get up around 11am, put all of our stuff away so we can leave later on, we head down to the beach and walk along it for a few ours well, a few hours being until sunset,  wich was really good, little did she know I had a date set up around the corner in a cove.
"What the hell," she says as we round the corner to where I had the picnic blanket and basket set up.
"Is this okay," I ask as I sit down as she joins me by sitting in between my leg leaning back into me.
"It's perfect," she says.

________________________________________

God I hate flying, I have had 4 panic attacks, before even getting on the plane, we are about to get on, and I feel another one coming, we get to our seats and my breathing is completely ridged.
"Lily, lily," she say putting a finger under my chin, she kisses me and my breathing regulates again.
"Thank you," I say resting my head on her shoulder. I manage to fall asleep, for most of the flight, and when I am awake I hold mayas hand, the plane lands and Jack from station 19 is there to pick us up, he seems cool, but I don't trust him, I feel they have a bit of history.