Chapter 4

It's been a few weeks. Yn and Yelena had brown very close to one another. Yelena still hadn't called Yn mama yet. But Yn wasn't going to force her. She would wait to see if she still wanted her to be her caregiver.

Yn had gone on the mission a week ago and much to Yelena's displeasure. She had to go on it. Yelena had been stuck in Yn's room all week. She has been gone since Monday morning and Yelena was a total mess.

"Yelena do you want some food?" Nat knocked on the door. Yelena did not answer. Nat could hear the sobs coming from the room on the other side of the door. Her heart broke. This was going to be a thing when yn would go on missions.

Yelena would not eat she would sit in the room sobbing until god knows when she will stop. Nat sighed and walked away from the door back to the table In The kitchen, where the team was currently eating their dinner.

"Is this what's she going to be like when Yn leaves for a mission?" Sharon asked

The whole team just sighed. Continuing to eat their dinner. They had a few conversations amongst one another.

Nat's phone was ringing. She left the table and walked into the other room as she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Heyyyy" Yn.

"What are you doing phoning me?"

"I'm outside come help me" Yn sighed. Nat rolled her eyes before walking out the compound. The team watched from the table. Confusion all over their faces.

A couple of minutes later. Nat arrived back in to the building with Yn limping on her shoulder.

"Oh my god what happened?" Bucky asked concerned.

"Don't worry I'm fine, I fell over a rock on the mission and landed on a broken pole that ended up through my side and a sprained ankle" Yn chuckled.

"Okay you cluts" Clint laughed.

"Not my fault. The stupid rock was in the way" Yn shrugged.

"Yet you have the same powers as Wanda, and you could fix yourself up like she normally does?" Sharon questioned.

"Nah I wasn't going to heal myself because of a pole being inside of me and a sprained ankle. I'm tuff" Yn smirked looking at the redhead.

"Where's Lena?" Yn asked as she stood up on her own.

"Hasn't left the room since you left" Maria sighed.

Yn nodded and headed up to her room. She knocked on the door. But she got no answer. She heard the blondes sobs. She quietly opened the door and limped in.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Yelena looked over towards where the voice was. She smiled and stood up running towards the Australian.

"Be careful bubs. I'm hurt"

"Sowwy"

"It's okay baby. Let's get you to bed. And tomorrow we'll get some food for you" Yelena whined clinging on to the older woman.

"It's okay baby I'm here. I'll stay with you in here. I'm not leaving" Yelena let go of her grip and got onto the bed from the bottom. Crawling up to the top of the bed

"Do you want a bottle?" Yn asked. Yelena nodded. Yn quickly sent a text to Natasha. And a few minutes Nat was walking through the door with the bottle. She handed it to Yn and walked back out.

Yelena was sucking on her fingers again. Yn pulled them out and replaced it with the bottle. She pushed the pillow against her head placing the bottle onto it as she began to get dressed.

By the time Yn had finished getting dressed and brushing her teeth, she walked back in to the bedroom seeing Yelena sucking on her fingers again with an empty bottle besides her head.

"Baby no fingers, here I got you a paci" Yn chuckled talking the girls fingers out her mouth. She grabbed the pacifier from the packaging putting it in her mouth before placing it in Yelena's.

Yelena suckled on it and cuddled up to Yn as she snuggled up to the older woman. Her eyes shutting.

Yn was half way through her movie when Yelena began to squirm. Tears falling down her face. The pacifier had falling out her mouth.

"No stawp. No hur' I'z sowwy no" she cried thrashing around the bed.

"Hey baby I'm right here it's just a dream"

"Wan' mama, no. Mama" she cried.

Yn completely ignored the whole mama part as she began to try and wake the blonde up from her nightmare. She gently picked the girl up, so careful that she wouldn't hurt her side. She pushed the blondes head in her neck bouncing her as she stood up on her feet.

"Mama" she cried again in her sleep.

"Shhh baby I'm right here" Yn patted the girls diapered bottom walking out the room to the kitchen. She quickly made a bottle. Putting it in the microwave, when it beeped she took it out with her powers. Testing it on her wrist before screwing the lid on and walking back to their room.

She placed both of them on the bed. She placed the bottle nipple near the girls lips.

"It's okay bubs. It'll help calm you down" Yelena opened her mouth and began to drink the bottle. She didn't finish the whole thing. Yelena looked up at Yn as the older woman pushed the pacifier between the girls lips.

Yn gently stroked her cheek seeing at her eyes would droop and flutter back open as the closed a few seconds. She kissed the girl head, she moved about a little. Placing the blonde on her chest as she finished off watching her movie she was watching beforehand.

When the movie was done, she turned her TV off and moved so she was laying down closing her eyes at the darkness around her.

The next time she had woken up was at 9am. She never ate breakfast and Yelena was still sound asleep. The pacifier still in her mouth as she cheek was smushed up into Yn's breast. One of her hands gripping the older woman's shirt while the other one was rapped round Yn's pointer finger.

"Hey baby it's time to wake up" Yn cooed rubbing the girls back to help wake her up. Yelena whined rubbing her eyes that was released from the woman's shirt. The other one was still wrapped around the woman's finger.

"Come on pretty girl" Yelena rubbed her face until she sneezed

"Bless you" Yelena looked up at the woman and smiled at her. Yn smiled back down at the girl. Kissing her nose. Which now was scrunched.

Yelena pointed towards Yn's nose.

"Yeah that's my nose" Yelena giggled her fingers making their way to her mouth.

"Yep that's my mouth" Yn chuckled taking the giggling girls hand out of her mouth. Yelena pouted. But all Yn did was kiss the girls hand.

Yn sat up a little, the Russian tried to snuggle back into her.

"No baby time to get up" Yelena shook her head resting her ear against Yn chest for her heartbeat.

"You sure do love listening to my heartbeat don't you pretty girl?" Yn chuckled as the little before going on her phone to read any messages and emails.