Chapter 43

"What's happening?"

"Mama" Yelena whined reaching out for her other mother.

"Hey baby girl. What's wrong?"

"No" Yelena whined as Yn picked her up out of her girlfriends arms.

"Natasha went on a full rampage over nothing"

"What she say?"

"Something about me taking you and Lena away from her, she's trying to get you back. And apparently I'm only with you because I want to get into your pants"

"But we've never done it?"

"Explain that to Romanoff" Carol sighed pointing over to were the redhead was sitting in the kitchen

Yn rolled her eyes and walked to a spare room. Probably to get a quick shower,  she placed Yelena on the toilet seat.

"I'm going to jump in the shower babes. Stay there"

"No mama in"

"No baby, I'm getting a quick shower. Then we're going home"

Yelena whined, Yn quickly undressed and jumped into the shower Yelena got up off the toilet seat and slapped the glass shower door.

"Lena wait"

"Mama in!"

"No. Stay"

Yelena began to cry and kick her feet against the glass shower door. Yn was tired, hungry and in pain from the mission. She couldn't deal with Yelena's tantrums.

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y could you please get Carol to get Yelena please"

"Of course miss Reyes"

Yelena was still throwing her tantrum when Carol came up to the spare room. She grabbed Yelena from under her armpits and placing her on her hip.

"No mommy down!!" Yelena cried kicking her legs. Carol didn't give in and walked out the bedroom with the little blonde on her hip.

Yn sighed as she let the warm water wash over her face. The stress slowly leaving her body. The pain still there. She could hear Yelena's scream cries but chose to ignore it. Yes it's awful to let your child cry. But she needed a shower and Yelena wasn't going to let her have one in peace.

Yn slowly washed her hair and her body. Until she was done. She grabbed her towels wrapping her hair an body in the both before walking into the room.

Getting dressed into her joggers and baggy T shirt. She did her hair and made her way to the kitchen to grab a snack from the fridge. She saw Yelena half asleep on Carol. Yn walked over to them.

"You ready to go home baby" she kissed the top of Carol's head. The blonde smiled and nodded. Carefully standing up with Yelena in her arms.

"I've put the baby in her nursery. What do you want to do now?"

"Porn"

"Carol!"

"I'm joking" Yn rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle. Sitting on the couch. Carol sat on top of her facing her. She looked at her eyes. Then down to her lips.

Both women began to move closer to one another until there was no gap between them. Both Yn and Carol's lips moved in sync. Until breathing became a problem.

"I love you Yn"

"I love you too baby"

Yn placed another kiss on her girlfriends lips. Before Carol laid her head on Yn's.

"I want a baby" Carol blurred out

"We have one Carol..."

"Yes but I want an actual baby"

"And what about Yelena?"

"I want her to be a big sister"

"Carol, little Yelena isn't even potty trained yet"

"We could start teaching her tomorrow. Then we'll talk about everything, then we go from there?"

"Maybe, but Yelena will always be my little girl. No one can replace that"

"Not even if we have a little girl?"

"No. Carol. Yelena was my first and will always be my first. She's helped me through so much in my life. She's made me happy. She's the real reason I'm still alive. I can't just have another baby and call her my little girl when Yelena was my first. Not biologically but you know what I mean"

"Yeah I get it, we can talk to Yelena about it, potty train her"

"And what if she doesn't want to be potty trained?"

"We'll keep her in diapers"

"Fine, we'll talk to Yelena about it all. I'm not pushing it if she doesn't want another baby in the house tho Car"

"I know. I'm not going to force her"

"I know you won't baby" Yn smiled and kissed carols head.

"I hope someday, we'll settle down, leave the avengers, get married, have our own kids along with Yelena. Well she is our kid and just live our life with no interruptions"

"I'd love that"

"Really?"

"Expand our family, settle down. Yes"

"Oh good"

Yn chuckled

"Well let's look for something that we can have for dinner"

"Let's order and McDonald's"

"Really Carol?"

"Yes really"

"Alright. You can order it. And get a happy meal for Lena, I'm going to wake her up in 20"

"Okay" Carol began ordering the McDonalds. Yn was cleaning up the house a little. She let the dog out the back for some air. She told her cleaner/ maid to go home for the night.

"It's ordered"

"What did you order?"

"2 boxes of 20 box of chicken nuggets, 2 Big Macs, happy meal, extra fries, three ice creams, strawberry milkshake for me, vanilla for you and chocolate for Yelena. Oh and an apple bag for Yelena"

"Oh well haha thanks"

"Your welcome"

"While we wait for the food to be delivered, I'm going to play my PlayStation for a bit"

Yn and Carol sat on the couch. Well. Carol laid on the couch. Her head resting on Yn's lap looking through her phone while Yn played on the game.

After 30 minutes the food arrived. Carol went to grab the food while Yn turned her game off and went to go grab Yelena.

"Hey baby girl can you wake up for me please?"

"Mama. S'eep"

"Come on little one, dinners here"

"Mamaaa" Yelena whined as Yn picked her up out of her crib. She placed her on the changing table checking her diaper which was clean and took her out to the sitting room where Carol was placing all the food on the table, and the movie frozen on the tv.

"Ready for a movie and food?"

"Yep. Had to get this one up" Yn laughed placing Yelena on the couch with her happy meal.

"Ready to play the movie Yelena?"

"Yesh mommy"

Carol played the movie. Sitting next to Yn on the couch eating her food. That's how the night went. Eating there dinner and watching a few movies before going to bed for the night.