Chapter 18

"Lena sweetie c'mon let's go nini, yea?" Yn told the small girl as she taped her in a new diaper.

Yelena reached for her mama and whimpered slightly now that she'd realised how sleepy she was.

The brunette picked her baby up and bounced her gently. She turned around seeing Natasha in the doorway smiling at her. Yn smiled back,

"Come on in you dork" Yn ushered her friend into the room. Natasha came in and looked at the little, who was falling asleep. Lena closed her eyes nesting her head in her mamas neck feeling the comfort from her holding her and patting her bottom.

Yn walked over towards her bed gently placing the blonde on the bed. Yn quickly made work to change in to her PJ's before laying on the bed carefully bringing the little closer to her.

"Goodnight"

"Night Natasha"

Yn woke up at an unknown time to Yelena pulling tightly on her shirt. Once she was fully aware, she realized how badly the small girl was trembling.

Yn was shaking Yelena to wake her and she had tears streaming down her cheeks. She sat up and pulled Yelena into her arms,

"Shhh.. come here." She said softly, running her fingers through her hair. Yelena wouldn't stop crying and was going to make her self sick.

"Hey baby girl. You're going to make yourself sick. You're okay. You're with mama, mamas here"

"Shhh shhh you're safe baby. No one's gonna hurt you" she kissed the girls temple. Soon enough the little had calmed down and was half asleep on her mamas chest.

Yelena grabbed a fist full of her mamas shirt with one hand and the other made it's way to her mouth. Yn noticed quickly holding her hand until she gave her the pacifier. Which she gently slipped it in.

Yelena made a grunt but settled down placing her free hand on the older woman's breast. Yn gently patted the littles bottom. It was pretty
early in the morning. It wasn't pitch black outside
but it also wasn't light. 4:56am. Yn laid down with the little on her chest and wrapped her arm around her. Quickly falling back to sleep.

Yn woke up the next morning watching the time. She felt Yelena under her shirt. She chuckled at the scene. Her pacifier bopping off her breast while her hand had covered her nipple.

She carefully slid from under Yelena. Went to the kitchen to make her self a protein shake before walking back to her room to get herself changed, brush her teeth and brush her hair.

She looked over at Yelena still sleeping soundly, the only noise that came from her was when she would suckle against the pacifier and the sounds came from it. She walked towards her picking her up.

When Yelena opened her eyes again, she felt
disoriented. She wasn't in her room, and the sun
seemed pretty bright in the sky, but she didn't
mind too much because the smell surrounding her was familiar, and knowing her mama was close was enough to make her relax again.

"Come on pretty girl wakey wakey" yn smiled at the little who was trying to get closer to her chest.

"Come on baby wake up. You can have a nap later on" Yelena just whined. She was so warm and comfy right now! Yn let out a chuckle that made her lift her head.

"Fine I'm up" Yelena groaned. Yn chuckled again

"want me to put you down?" She asked the blonde who shook her head.

"Awww is someone being a bit clingy today?" Nat
smirked at her sister. As she walked into Yn's bedroom.

The blonde quickly placed her red face in to the brunettes neck.

"You want to stay with mama today?" Nat teased
again. Yelena whined

"okay Nat leave the girl alone" Yn chuckled. Nat sighed.

"She wants her mama tho" she laughed looking at the girl who was glaring at her. Yelena playfully stuck out her tongue at her and yn couldn't help a little smile at how cute she was. There was a vulnerability in Yelena's eyes. And Yn Knew she'd have to care for the girl until her first breath.

All the women had getting changed, they all walked into the kitchen to where Maria was cooking breakfast, they sat round the table. Yelena wasn't in headspace and she wouldn't let go of yn.

Every time the older woman would place her
somewhere. Yelena would whine

"noooo"

"You do know you don't have to sit with me all the time out of headspace right?" Yelena nodded but gripped tighter to the older woman. She wasn't about to let go of her because of what happened in that stupid nightmare she had. Which caused her to wake up and come out of headspace.

Yelena placed her head in her mamas chest. Even though she was big she didn't care what she did. She was comfortable around the British woman. Yn chuckled.

"You wanna talk when we get back to the bedroom?" Yn quietly asked into the blondes ear. She shrugged stating where she was.

"Come on Yelena. Eat some breakfast" Maria, Natasha and Sharon had tried to convince the blonde to eat but nothing had worked. She was getting so wound up with everyone forcing her to eat that yn could feel wetness on her chest. She wrapped her arms around the girl and whispered sweet nothings.

"You're okay. Baby girl, girls don't force her if she doesn't want to eat. I'll get her something later" the women nodded eating there breakfast.

Sausage, baked beans, bacon, eggs. Orange juice.

Yelena was beginning to calm down her sobs where still loud. Yh quickly picked the girl up bouncing her around the kitchen.

"Mama" Yelena whined

"Shhh shh I'm here my love" Yn quietly walked back towards the kitchen sitting back in her seat. She used her magic to make a baby bottle, putting it in the microwave and bringing it towards them when the microwave beeped, telling Yn it had finished.

She screwed the cap on after she checked it on her wrist before placing it in the blondes mouth. Yelena opened her mouth letting the milk falling down her throat.

"I love you baby girl" Yn smiled kissing the girls head

"Lush mama" she mumbled behind the bottle.

"Awww" Maria and anar cooed at both of them. Yn looked at them with an eyeroll before drinking her orange juice.

"Are you going to have some food for breakfast?" Maria asked the brunette.

"I don't eat on a morning" Yn replied.

The team had eventually came back today and where whining they wanted to go to the pool. So Tony had Made reservations to go swimming at some place. Even though he had a pool in the compound but he didn't want that. He wanted to go to a summer place spot.