Chapter 5

Yn woke up to Yelena suckling on her collarbone,
She didn't have any problem with it, she knew that there would be a hickey there later, but who gives a fuck right?

Yn sat up and leaned against her headboard, Lena's head cuddled into her chest, she had stopped suckling. Yelena opened her eyes and whined.

"I know baby, you're ok, go back to sleep." Yn cooed

Yelena closed her eyes again, but began to fuss a little more. Yn quietly shushed her. She began to rub her face over Yn's chest. She looked at the clock and it read 8:59am. She sighed. Yelena can't go back to sleep.

"Hey pretty girl can I see your eyes?" Again Yelena whined but slowly opened her eyes

"What's wrong?" Yelena shook her head

"I'm tired ynnn" she whined.

"Okay but you need to get up now my love"

"No I want to sleep" she tried to curl back up on Yn's chest but couldn't find anywhere comfy.

"I'm cold"

Yn brought the blanket up over the both of them. Yelena rested her head on the brunettes chest again.

"You want to watch TV?" Yelena shrugged

"I never watched TV" Yn gasped and quickly put the TV on. She came across a TV show.

"What's that movie?" Yelena pointed towards the TV

"Oh that's not really a movie love, that's a series called the Simpsons" Yn chuckled

"Me can watch?" Yn nodded with a small smile, she clicked the button on the remote to play it.

Yn watched as Yelena smiled at it and giggling at when Bart would say 'eat my shorts'. She noticed that Yelena was stretching her neck round to watch it. Yn flipped her over so her back was against Yn's front.

"Noo" she whines. Yn shushed her. Yelena grabbed Yn's hand and brought it to her mouth quietly suckling on her thumb while she continued to watch the show.

When the last episode had finished Yn had turned the TV off, Yelena quickly looked around at her with tears in her eyes and a pout. Much to Yelena's displeasure.

"Sorry bubs but that was the last episode. You can watch some more later. We need to get food in your tummy" she tickled the blonde stomach a little which caused her to giggle.

Yn got out of bed quickly getting changed.

And walked over to Yelena and began to change her diaper into a fresh one

And walked over to Yelena and began to change her diaper into a fresh one. She threw the dirty diaper in the trash and washed her hand before coming back in to tape the new one on to her with her pair of joggers and a black baggy shirt.

Yn picked up Yelena and began to walk over to the elevator. She told Jarvis to the kitchen. and he slowly took them down to the kitchen.

"Hey baby after breakfast you want to come shopping with me?" Yelena smiled laying her head on Yn's shoulder. Yn walked into the kitchen seeing everyone was there eating their breakfast.